Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Paco Alcacer joined the dark side, we need to look for our Luke Skywalker and Rafa Mir looks to be the next one we set our hopes on.

Rafa Mir, the male model of Valencias youth academy has shown flashes of greatness during pre-season and is set to be the next big thing in our club.

The question remains, will he be the hero? Or will he follow the footsteps of Alcacer and join the dark side?

It's no longer a question of money, it's a character player that we need. A player who can lead Valencia and rise above Lim and Mendes.

yes he's a mendes agent, but if he doesn't like mendes trying to shop him, he can always sack that bitch and lead us

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Mendes is smart and obviously has the best manipulative skills in the world, he would probably sell sand in Sahara.
So that Rafa Mir as a young teen would fire Mendes as his love for Valencia is bigger... I probably think not. Paco wanted to go and he didn't have Mendes (sure, Toldra is some shit as well). I'm actually not even excited by the guy, he is for sure an amazing talent but why do I care, we will sell him soon and for a shitty price.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
He'll stay and here's why:

This summer we were saved economically by being able to sell gomes, mustafi for shitloads of money. After we inevitably flop this season aswell, ending up 12th in the table then who do we sell for big money? none. bankrupcy it is and then mendes wont be interested anymore. in short: Rafa will stay cus mendes wont give a shit after we go bankrupt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts