Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey
im looking for radomir antic articles mainly on his tactics,formation,training,the kinda players heliked,disliked and what players he needed for each position.I dont care any language and also if some of you dont know who antic is i wil explain he tokk athletic madrid to the title in 95,madrid to the top in 93 and savaged something out of barcas terrible 01 season.he also had a short speel with partizan belgrade i think.plz help
thansk

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Even the CIA use google. ;)

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
monte said:
No we cant help you out. You would first have to remove that avatar ;)
:D

Just what I thought, I'm loving your recent attitude towards them Monte. :thumbsup:

But to be honest, your avatar is pretty bad as well. An attention seeking b!tch who's only out for revenge for her own f*cked up life, disrupting the peace in Holland. :yuck:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
:D I never liked the Ajax fan attitude. What I appreciate about Ajax is the fact that they have a history (are supposed to) play attractive football. :)

"An attention seeking b!tch who's only out for revenge for her own f*cked up life, disrupting the peace in Holland."

Well, that's your opinion. In my eyes she is a sophisticated intelligent woman. Speaks fluent Dutch of high level, and finished university despite being completely on her own. She is not disrupting our peace, it's those that can't handle words and need weapons that disrupt our peace. :) she never insulted unlike TvG

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Can I ask you guys who she is/what the deal with her is or is that too long and complicated to explain now?

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
She's been elected by the Dutch people, after she did a 180 and went from a leftwingparty to a rightwingparty, which in itself is ludicrous and shows how desperate she is. But my point is that she hasn't done jack sh!t for those same people who've elected her. Instead she's been fighting her own cause saying she's speaking on behalf of the Dutch. Well not me for sure and since female circumcisions don't even take place over here she should just f*ck off and go represent Somalia instead.

Listen Monte, I'm all for emancipation, so don't think it's because of that. It's ridiculous that stuff like that still happens in today's world, but she's not genuine about her motives. She's mentally scarred by her own experiences and simply out on revenge and because of her movie, this entire country is changing.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Drulo said:
She's been elected by the Dutch people, after she did a 180 and went from a leftwingparty to a rightwingparty, which in itself is ludicrous and shows how desperate she is. But my point is that she hasn't done jack sh!t for those same people who've elected her. Instead she's been fighting her own cause saying she's speaking on behalf of the Dutch. Well not me for sure and since female circumcisions don't even take place over here she should just f*ck off and go represent Somalia instead.

Drulo you are not informed well. She made the move BEFORE the elections thus she did not make a move after the elections at all! Why she made the move is because her leftwing party told her one thing and then told others something else. She was not given room to do what she wanted to do in her area. This new party does give her that room, thats why she switched. Thus, she is not desperate. She's always said 'THIS is what I want to do, if I cant do it with them, I need to do it with others' pretty consistent! And yes she has done a lot for the people that elected her. They KNEW what her area was and what she promised to focus on, and that is what she did. Besides, she NEVER says she speaks on behalf of all Dutch people. You study journalism but this summary is not factually right. Female circumcisions DO take place here illegally which is a problem but please it is not only about female circumcisions. She cannot represent Somalia because she would be killed there for not being a Muslim anymore. Remember the Somalis hit her with a brick on her head when for not being obedient in Koran class (she was in the bathroom). :eek: anyway.. whatever JV all I can say is that this is only Drulo's perception and as I said not factually right.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
yeah well purger I edited out the far from the truth part because the meaning of that is close to 'not factually right' ;)

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
monte said:
yeah well purger I edited out the far from the truth part because the meaning of that is close to 'not factually right' ;)
Yeah,but since when do journalists write the truth?:D

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Drulo said:
Listen Monte, I'm all for emancipation, so don't think it's because of that. It's ridiculous that stuff like that still happens in today's world, but she's not genuine about her motives. She's mentally scarred by her own experiences and simply out on revenge and because of her movie, this entire country is changing.
You are summing up possible reasons for her behaviour that you heard from others. If you are interested in her, you should first inform yourself more about the woman. As for the movie, isn't it strange that when it was broadcasted there didnt really happen that much? Van Gogh was killed much later. But, have to say that IMO that movie wasnt necessary.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
I didn't say she made the move after the elections. I said that she's been elected after she did a 180, see the difference. ;)

She is currently holding speeches in the EU, US, basically all across the planet, representing the Dutch people or is she a 1-person state? instead of working here in Holland, for the good of the Dutch people she is creating trouble and a divide in our society, it's not just her of course, but she's a big part of it.

She got hit in Somalia? Exactly my point, call the UN, have them protect you and go fight for improvement in Somalia. Don't bother me and my peace.

As for the whatever, :D, I have the right to my opinion, I didn't say anything that was wrong and during the next elections we'll see who's opinion is more supported in Holland.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Oh ok I apologise. It's because of the comma that I misinterpreted it.

Yes you did say things that were wrong:
1)she hasn't done jack sh!t for those same people who've elected her.

In what way? She made the top 100 most powerful people according to TIME magazine! :eek: She does a lot. Keep in mind that she was hiding for 4 months and couldnt do her job then.

2)she's been fighting her own cause saying she's speaking on behalf of the Dutch.

She doesnt say she speaks on behalf on the Dutch. She in in parliament, because she got elected by the Dutch. So ok she represents 'us'' never says she speaks on behalf of 'the Dutch' though.

Yeah you are entitled to your own opinion ;) but if someone like JV (who knows nothing about her) asks what she stands for, I didnt expect such a subjective summary.

Anyway :shades: back to the game

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
You're just as subjective, but of course you know everything better. :D

The TIME list was ridiculed by all of my teachers at school, people who've been journalists for a long time. So please, don't use such useless lists made up by Americans.

She is a member of the Dutch parliament, whether she herself says it or not, people will assume she's speaking on our behalf. More terrorist threats for us because she has issues? I think not!

BTW you type extremely fast! :eek:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I replied subjectively because of your subjective reaction. I first chose not to reply about it at all wisenose (?) :tongue:

(I didnt say anything about the worth of that list but the fact that she is on it must mean that she's been doing at least something ;) right or wrong)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts