Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if some of you are aware of this but in Roma, we have a lot of radio stations that talk about soccer and especially about Roma and Lazio and they have a huge audience. Same thing is all over Italy but with other radios of course.

If some of you speak or can at least understand Italian, here are some links of the top 3, and also my favorite ones.

Radio Radio: My favorite one. It talks about football, mercato on a broad scale and non. It is usually not so "tifosa" as a radio and the callers too are usually wittier and not "burini".

To listen: http://www.radioradio.it/live/live.htm

ReteSport: This is where Marione, for those of you who know him, has his show Te la do io Tokyo. Thing is, its quite biased towards Roma. I know this might sound good for us Romanisti, but when I have to hear that Pizarro is on the same level as Pirlo, I am sorry, that is too much for me. So, I listen to it at times.

To listen: http://www.yalp.alice.it/audio/radio/radio.html?radioUrl=http://images.yalp.alice.it/radio/retesport.asx&radioName=Rete Sport&radioId=dr91000010&pos=10#

Radio Incontro: Also a good one, and also just like Radio Radio, much more moderate than ReteSport.

To listen: Click on Per ascoltarci clicca qui.

PS: Some do not work on Mozilla but they all work on IE. :)

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Meh... I mean some people are interesting to hear, but I am sorry, Marione is an idiot. He had the guts to say that, back when Cassano was playing at Roma, that somehow Cassano was better than Ronaldinho... and after 2 weeks he apologized and agreed he said something idiotic.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Aggroppi also said Doni is a good goalkeeper, but nothing more. Quite balanced.

Also, I don't think there is much between Pirlo and Pizarro, especially if you restrict a comparison to Serie A performances since 2006.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doni is a good keeper, but that is when he is at his top game. He will never be great. I am sorry, but Pizarro isn't a good player IMO, and comparing him to Pirlo is blasphemy to say the least.

·
Administrator
52,976 Posts
Pizzaro has had more assists then Pirlo in the last couple of seasons.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Based on what?
Based on overall play of course. Pizarro is not a DM first of all and his small body suffers from it big time. Just watch also how he always tries to keep the ball way too much, pivots around himself all the times, and many times loses the ball and costs us games.
Was it against Reggina last year?
Similar situations have occurred more than once, and he is almost never influential in the outcome of the game.

And you know, just not my kind of player. :)

Pizzaro has had more assists then Pirlo in the last couple of seasons.
You mean "than"...

Well, are we talking overall, Serie A, for their club team?

Pizarro has 2 assists more on Pirlo if we look at last season and also the current one, but it is not just about assisting in football. For as many assists he might provide, he loses the ball too many times and unlike Pirlo, the flow of the game with Pizarro is sort of conditioned I feel, meaning... the players never know what the hell to expect from him. I know many other fans share this sentiment as I read on other Roma forums.

·
Registered
32,698 Posts
Thinking of replacing Pizarro first when you have an amateur for a goalie is clueless, retarded, owned, etc.

Dude can't jump and save balls to the left of him. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thinking of replacing Pizarro first when you have an amateur for a goalie is clueless, retarded, owned, etc.

Dude can't jump and save balls to the left of him. :rolleyes:
What is worse IMO, is assuming and posting that I ever mentioned such... when I never did. I don't think replacing Pizarro is our first priority, and I also don't think replacing Doni is either. Can you please, read first, and then post? Or you will keep making these mistakes that only lead to silly arguments.

·
Registered
32,698 Posts
"Replacing Pizarro first...", i.e. relative to Doni, i.e. before DOni.

Which is what you implied, no?: "Doni is a good keeper, but that is when he is at his top game. He will never be great. I am sorry, but Pizarro isn't a good player IMO"

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Replacing Pizarro first...", i.e. relative to Doni, i.e. before DOni.

Which is what you implied, no?: "Doni is a good keeper, but that is when he is at his top game. He will never be great. I am sorry, but Pizarro isn't a good player IMO"
No, and I never said that.
Again, read and understand before posting. :)

·
Registered
32,698 Posts
Doni is a good player, Pizarro is not a good player. Say, who should be replaced first?

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Doni is a good player, Pizarro is not a good player. Say, who should be replaced first?
:rollani:

Doni is at best a good player, Pizarro is an average player in my eyes.
I really do not understand why you are being so acid.
Who should be replaced first between the whol team or just those two?

I personally would work on our defense first, especially the sides and I would also like to see Roma cash in in the selling of some players.
After that, and after we got some good full backs on both flanks, I would worry about getting another solid CB, of course having gotten rid of Diamoutene who is crap. Then I would worry about a striker, because Vucinic isn't amazing, at all. Then I would want another winger because Menez might pull a Mexes on us, and become great... but as of now, he hasn't delivered as I expected. I think he will get better, but its always a bet, you know.

And please, I don't know if you are a man or a woman and are going through your period, but I would appreciate if you replied in a mature manner. Thank you.

·
Registered
32,698 Posts
Who's being sissy, here? :howler:

When I said "first" I ment between the two. No big deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts