Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently showing disrespect towards the victim of the death-accident in Copenhagen last month isn’t the only way the Broendby fans are promoting themselves these days :( :(

Doing the last two matches the Broendby fans has been making monkey sounds every time the Farum player Dickoh and the Aahus player Aubynn were in ball possession :confused: :confused:

Well at least some of the leading members of the fan-club hasn’t been proved directly involved, but the leader of the fan club Jais Tindborg, admit that they are aware about what have happened and that the are aware about who a lot of the “monkeys” are, but so far they haven’t taken any actions :yuck: :drunk: :yuck: :drunk:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Rimmer said:
Well at least some of the leading members of the fan-club hasn’t been proved directly involved, but the leader of the fan club Jais Tindborg, admit that they are aware about what have happened and that the are aware about who a lot of the “monkeys” are, but so far they haven’t taken any actions :yuck: :drunk: :yuck: :drunk:
What should they do? Just curious to here if you have some suggestions.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frederik said:
What should they do? Just curious to here if you have some suggestions.
As far as I know then Broendby are aware about the identity of some of the ”monkey sound group”, personally I think they ought to be punished by thrown stones, but I guess that ain’t realistic, so I suggest that Broendby ban those people from the stadium :doh:

The same goes for the group who were singing doing the 1 min of silence in Silkeby, and especially the fat member of the fan club board :ass: who claimed he wasn’t aware of the 1 min. since he was picking up another box of beer :drunk: :yuck: :drunk: :yuck: :drunk:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Rimmer said:
As far as I know then Broendby are aware about the identity of some of the ”monkey sound group”, personally I think they ought to be punished by thrown stones, but I guess that ain’t realistic, so I suggest that Broendby ban those people from the stadium :doh:

The same goes for the group who were singing doing the 1 min of silence in Silkeby, and especially the fat member of the fan club board :ass: who claimed he wasn’t aware of the 1 min. since he was picking up another box of beer :drunk: :yuck: :drunk: :yuck: :drunk:
What a dumbass lol :eek:

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm, I read today that today that Broendby support might point out the "monkey-sounders" so that the club can deny them to enter the stadium :finger: :cool: , respect :finger: :finger: :finger:

That was the kind of actions that should have taken after what happened in Silkeby, and it's still not to later to kick out the fat-bloke from the fan-club board :thmbup: :thmbup:

Finally Broendby are kicking some ass :happy: :happy: :shades:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts