Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You'll Never Guess Wat? I Saw Rachel Yankey In A Shopping Mall The Other Day. I Actually Spoke To Her For Like 5 Minutes. She's A Really Nice Person Plus A Good Footballer!

Just Thought I'd Let You Know :)

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Whats the name of that girl that played for england in the euro's? I think she played on the right and she was 17-18 at the time. I remember her being amazing (@ football).

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Mutu_20 said:
Whats the name of that girl that played for england in the euro's? I think she played on the right and she was 17-18 at the time. I remember her being amazing (@ football).
Karen Carney?

Yeah, Yankey is hot stuff.

Rachel Unitt is me fav. though. :D

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
like women tennis players , as soon as a woman footballer comes along that looks normal people say they are hot stuff. :tongue:
True, but being able to play football and wanting to watch the games add's 100 sexy points. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
January 1, 2006

Rachel Yankey, the Arsenal and England striker with 59 appearances and 9 goals for England, was awarded an M.B.E. in the Queen’s New Year Honours List.

Born November 1, 1979 she was named as the Nationwide International Player of the 2004-05 Season.

Yankey played for New Jersey in the 2005 W-league final, and formerly
played for Arsenal, Fulham and Birmingham.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Jeff said:
January 1, 2006

Rachel Yankey, the Arsenal and England striker with 59 appearances and 9 goals for England, was awarded an M.B.E. in the Queen’s New Year Honours List.

Born November 1, 1979 she was named as the Nationwide International Player of the 2004-05 Season.

Yankey played for New Jersey in the 2005 W-league final....
I saw play for the Wildcatters(?), but I didn't that was the same RY that played for Arsenal. Too bad she didn't stay in the States, she's pretty good player.

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
Why such a focus on their looks? I say focus on their exceptional footballing skills

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
Because that is sexist and retrograde that's why. Can't you offer a comment on her ball skills?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
DougCoglan said:
Ladies comment on male footballers looks so why shouldn't men comment on female footballers looks?
The answer to your post is: Because that is not the point of this thread.

The answer to your sig is: OUT!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Giureconsulto said:
Because that is sexist and retrograde that's why. Can't you offer a comment on her ball skills?
I don't know about her ball skills:pp but she is hot as well.:excited:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.