Who will get 3rd spot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think more or less top two is locked, unless we see surprises.
What about 3rd spot? Alot of teams in the mix.

Napoli? Lazio?Genoa? Sampdoria? Inter or Milan?Fiorentina Maybe?

Who you got, how you rank each team chances.I give the edge to both Napoli and Inter.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Genoa (lol), samp, milan and fiorentina have no chance. 2 weeks ago i would have said the same about Inter, but the signings of Podolski, Shaqiri and eventually a new midfielder this winter mercato along with Mancini makes it a distant possibility.

Im gonna give Lazio the edge, especially if Felipe anderson can somewhat keep up this insane form he is in. Lazio also doesnt have the EL to worry about unlike Inter and Napoli.

I'd say the chances are something like 40/35/25 for Lazio/Napoli/inter to get 3rd.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Inter are a real threat to edge out 3rd at this point, i think Mancini's influence is being immediately felt.

It's still hard to look past Napoli as favourites though. They have the best squad out the contenders and are the most consistent out of the candidates, which is not saying much but should be enough to get them over the line.

Lazio will flatter to deceive.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
It is certainly more interesting than the scudetto race. None of the 7 teams is getting extra hand whenever needed.

My guess it will be Napoli.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Napoli currently has the best squad bar Roma/Juve. Of course that could change quickly, I'm reading some rumours about Higuain to PL which would be a huge loss for Napoli.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
It is certainly more interesting than the scudetto race. None of the 7 teams is getting extra hand whenever needed.

I'm confused, I thought Garcia was the single biggest reason Roma weren't going to win the scudetto in your opinion? :confused:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Lazio will find a way to lose this race even if the other teams field their U-15 squads. Sad but true.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Not Inter for sure, not with this defence.

·
Registered
436 Posts
It will again be napoli.

Perhaps if one of the third place contenders purchases some Rolex watches it will help?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Napoli I favor,Lazio will push hard,Inter also a big smokey with Mancio,Samp depends on how they can keep up their consistency.I doubt we'll get third,Fio seem an outsider but I think will just falter.Genoa I can't see making it more a possibility to snatch maybe a Europa league spot:).

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I hope Napoli or Inter. Leaning to Inter as I believe that owner has more money to spend. Napoli for the sake that people will leave that team if they don't play in CL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts