Round 31 :D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Revenge for the Spanish Cup!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Villa better play good, we let him off last match since it was Gijon, but if he does not score a hat trick against Sevilla then we should sell him. If he doesn't want to be here, then go **** off with the Mancs.
Btw, I think it will be 1-1.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Villa better play good, we let him off last match since it was Gijon, but if he does not score a hat trick against Sevilla then we should sell him. If he doesn't want to be here, then go **** off with the Mancs.
You do realise you're talking about a Valencia legend don't you? Have some resect.

·
Registered
37 Posts
after all those losses i got used to them. now i don't know what to expect :D
suma sumarum, we must score more than we'll receive ;)

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
You do realise you're talking about a Valencia legend don't you? Have some resect.
I was only kidding. I love the Asturian Kid.. Never ever would want him to leave. I was just doing some shit XT sarcastic spamming. Like right now. I don't need to reply, because LCF has already done that for me, but I just am bcoz I love to spam.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
The game will play at 19.00 (7 P.M.) 1 P.M. eastern time ; 2 A.M. next day Singapore time.I hope I calculate wright.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
i can't wait, Mestalla will be buzzing i hope

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah the valencianistas know how important it is to support the team in this stage.. they are speaking of a "12" player on the field kind of support...

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
like Marchena said it will cement our search for the champions league spot.. this is a must win.. taking into consideration that we cant stand against hot Madrid and Barca.. even in Mestalla!!

1 - 20 of 227 Posts