·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha :D where is the lazy moderators in this forum by the way :D close thread

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Mestalla got caught for being an illegal immigrant didn't he? So we won't be seeing him in a while.

Michel is probably lying in his own filth in some gutter somewhere, lashed out of his face, the drunk.

Friki frankly runs by his own rules.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
I have a good feeling about this match. I don't know why, but I do. Depor got BEAT DOWN by Allborg in midweek UEFA Cup action, and MIGHTY VALENCIA went to Russia and got a draw with some red-ass commies :howler: A draw is a good result for us. Depor's result... not so much. We have 3 issues to get through though: 1) Road form is ridiculously bad. 2) If Cesar doesn't start, and Renan doesn't get fit, Guaita will be in goal :doh: :thmbdown: 3) Players will be less than pleased that they're not getting paid. Will this affect they're morale?

I think we will get all 3 points. Don't know why, but I do... 3-1 Valencia. :hopeful:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
We haven't won an away game, since November 9th, 2008. And, we are not going to start now, especially not at Estadio Riazor.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I think you overestimate Depor, even if it is Riazor. I saw Sevilla turn a game from 0-1 to 3-1 with 10 men, I believe that was at Riazor.

... but then again, they had Palop availible, who is awesome. :D

·
15,405 Posts
The squad for tomorrow:

GK: Cesar, Guaita
DEF: Maduro, Marchena, Alexis, Carlos David, Del Horno
MID: Fernandes, Baraja, Joaquin, Angulo, Vicente, Michel, Pablo
ST: Villa, Silva, Mata, Morientes.

Looks like Cesar will start. Marchena picked up a knock it trainig, and he is a doubt (yay!) No Albiol due to suspension.

·
15,405 Posts
My guess at the starting lineup:

Cesar

Angulo---Maduro---Alexis---Del Horno​

Baraja------Fernandes

Joaquin----Silva-----Mata

Villa​

·
15,405 Posts
Interesting that Carleto isn't in the squad, but Mestall B player CARLOS DAVID is. I guess that shows what Emery thought of Carleto's debut last week.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah poor carleto.. bad squad on the defensive side.. but on the offensive side its good!

·
15,405 Posts
The bullshit.com, I mean goal.com preview for Depor v Valencia is dumber than usual this week. It says that Aldelda will probably start at right back, and that he will be important, blah blah blah. I looked on Valencia's official web site and AS, and neiter of them have Albelda in the squad. http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.valenciacf.com%2Fcontenidos%2FActualidad%2FNoticias%2F2009%2F02%2FNoticia_17375.html&sl=es&tl=en&history_state0=

Goal.com, dumber by the day :finger:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Stop being a frigging nutter with Goal.com

1 - 20 of 126 Posts