Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hapoel Tel Aviv win

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only some weeks ago we had a great derby in which Hapoel beat Maccabi 3-1 in injury time. As the last one, both Tel Aviv giants are struggling on the bottom half of the table near the danger zone. Both have 22 points only 4 ahead of SC Ashdod the first in the relegation.
Promise to be a hot derby as always.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Seems like a good match!

I dont think there would be any suprises..Both teams are doing ok... Maccabi will try to avenge, but in the end, id suspect a tie....

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a good Maccabi fan i will vote for a yellow and blue win, but this season the team has dissapointed in the crucial moments. This is a time to win, whoever loses will be until the final rounds fighting against relegation.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Should makes this an intresting round...

WOW :) 2 great games this week....

What if you both tie it?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In todays practice Jonathan Assous was sent off practice after a hard tackle on youngster Dor Malul. Assous cursed coach NIr Levin some words in French only to calmed down by Rudy Hadad moments later. Let's see what Maccabi board will decide if the Jewish-French will play the derby Sunday.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i add assous to my hate list....and with all respect to hadad i think he's a selfish player on the pitch whose not willing to pass. Either way i'm crossing fingers for maccabi, they display good football when they want...as for who will win, its really unpredictable...both clubs can play very well but can also collapse

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ירוק OLE!;6170712 said:
i add assous to my hate list....and with all respect to hadad i think he's a selfish player on the pitch whose not willing to pass. Either way i'm crossing fingers for maccabi, they display good football when they want...as for who will win, its really unpredictable...both clubs can play very well but can also collapse
Hope you are correct and Maccabi beats Hapoel, but the yellows have proved to choke this season on critical times, hope this is not the case.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
after an hour of the derby it's 1:1. Kamanan scored for us in 42nd minute, Chen neted for Hapoel in 7th min.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
2:1!!!!!!

MACCABI SCORES!!!!!!!SHIVTON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
PUT THIS MAN IN THE NT!!!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally a win in a derby this season. This win was really important to boost the moral, we had lost to Hapoel and always in the money time losing games. But now we showed what we are capable of and we have a base for next season. Maccabi has a good squad.
And of course, we are sinking Hapoel, they are only one point ahead of Ashdod and are near the danger zone.
Special thanks to Yossi Shivhon who stayed one month and a half out with injury and returned to scored a dramatic winner and to keeper Jevric who made a fantastic and important save at the end of the game in injury time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts