Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beitar Jerusalem win

Votes: 3 100.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who were having a spicy discussion on the Beitar - Haifa clash now you ave the opportunity to continue since the next round the greens will host virtual champions Beitar at Kiriat eliezer. The end of the second round ended up bringing the two again face to face.
Beitar already secured the title ( unless some disaster happens) and Haifa playing for a spot in Uefa Cup next season, plus all the pride, rivalry and the news the media end up writing about this clash.
Promising encounter.

Kappa and Yarok are you guys ready?:D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
No question...a beitar win :)
Dont understand why they are trying to agitate....

Not that we didnt wipe them in their home turf!!!

2-1 :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haifa will come strong for the game, they are fighting for an European spot and want to beat Beitar at any cost. No one likes to give the rival a good taste, especially when you play at home. But Beitar looks solid and this season on the money time they beat their main rivals, see Netanya and Haifa inthe last matches.
I think they won´t lose this game. But i will still wait to give my guess on the result.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Im hoping we would win, so we can shut those banana lovers up and send them back to their kfar in shachnin.... :devil:

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
why is this even a poll? a poll indicates that their could be more than one outcome, whereas this is most certainly not the case. can haifa's defence really cope with romulo? there is no way :D
0-2 to Beitar :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
why is this even a poll? a poll indicates that their could be more than one outcome, whereas this is most certainly not the case. can haifa's defence really cope with romulo? there is no way :D
0-2 to Beitar :thumbsup:

Exactly..........
Beitar strenght is at the max now. No major injuries, no major problems and no NT duties..... We're playing at our best and jealous teams like Netanya and Haifa cant handle it......

Haifa is playing sloppy and playing for a spot next season.....
I will personally be entertained to see them not get anything....
Their fans (Yarok) respects Sachnin..Than i will too.... :jester:
Let Sachnin go into UEFA...and let Haifa support them :skull:

Romulo is one of the finest players in Israel today. Haifa, whos trying to replicate great players who are young and up and coming seem to fail...
sure they can tell us they beat Man U and what not....they can tell us about their amazing championships....but they cant hide that Shachar is a failure and competition is something they dont enjoy :nervous:

Gadymak only gives a good atmosphere to our soccer. You dont like it, cause you dont like losing.
We won more cups without Gadymak! Where was Gadyman in the mid 90's when we won? Where was he in the 80's?
Propoganda.......

:D YALLA BEITAR! YALLA MILCHAMA!!!!!!!!!!
TISROFFFFFFFFFF KIRIAT ELIEZER!! TASEH LE NASRAHALLA TOVA :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts