Fletch
Neville
Djemba
Bellion
Smith
Rooney?
Roy
Howard?

GET THEM OUT! ASAP! GO AND GET DA F OUT! , BIATCHES!!

Fringe playa

C.Ronaldo. U better get your act togther!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Fletcher, Smith, Rooney? Most definitley capable of playing for United. Rooney especially. It's the 'in' thing to criticise hyped up players. Some of them deserve the hype - Rooney's one of them IMO.

The rest are debateable, IMO Carroll is a good keeper and Phil is decent midfield/RB/LB cover. Good versatile squad player.

Players that I don't really think are good enough:

Djemba
Miller
Bellion
Richardson
Kleberson
Howard

·
Registered
8 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
Smith
Rooney?

C.Ronaldo. U better get your act togther!
WTF are you smoking...

Out of your list, the only ones that shouldn't be here anymore are Djemba and Bellion. The rest are either already good enough or just short.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
C. ronaldo is not an effective playa , he aint a good scorer , he aint a good crosser , he aint a team playa. He is a headless chicken. Right now he is playin crap thus far...he is a pure talent no doubt . Send him to the reserve squad or loan him out! Let him mature there instead! Rooney is NOT not that great! He is a tweener! and Smith is a bench playa at best!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
C. ronaldo is not an effective playa , he aint a good scorer , he aint a good crosser , he aint a team playa. He is a headless chicken. Right now he is playin crap thus far...he is a pure talent no doubt . Send him to the reserve squad or loan him out! Let him mature there instead! Rooney is NOT not that great! He is a tweener! and Smith is a bench playa at best!
Ronaldo is a quality footballer, he is just out of form ( and he is only 19 or 20)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
And you call yourself Portuguese... I say this, because you obviously seem to not watch national team matches. So far, hes had 7 goals and 8 assists in 11 games for Portugal. So the effectiveness is there, however, more rest is needed at Man Utd.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Time and patience will be the key when it comes to Ronaldo and Rooney. Both are prodigious talents that every team in the world would love to have. Fletch has grown into his game as the season has progressed while I still wish that Miller would get his act sorted out. Phizza is a good squad player but if we can make some substantial money from his sale then i would not hesitate to sell him off.

·
Registered
497 Posts
What kind of crap is this ??
Rooney and C.Ronaldo are very talented and already ver good players...
Did you watch any CRs games for NT ?
Hes young, he cant play at 100% every match 2 times a week at ManU...
Same goes for Rooney...
Sorry for those Man U haters, but they are, and you can hate them as much as u f***in like...
Smith is good player, but nothin special.. he can improve, but i dont think he will...

Rest of them.. well there are better players out there, but there are worst...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O Glorioso said:
And you call yourself Portuguese... I say this, because you obviously seem to not watch national team matches. So far, hes had 7 goals and 8 assists in 11 games for Portugal. So the effectiveness is there, however, more rest is needed at Man Utd.
He is good for Portugal . You cares about Manu :shades:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you guys have an issue get a tissue :howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Telcontar said:
What kind of crap is this ??
Rooney and C.Ronaldo are very talented and already ver good players...
Did you watch any CRs games for NT ?
Hes young, he cant play at 100% every match 2 times a week at ManU...
Same goes for Rooney...
Sorry for those Man U haters, but they are, and you can hate them as much as u f***in like...
Smith is good player, but nothin special.. he can improve, but i dont think he will...

Rest of them.. well there are better players out there, but there are worst...

hey , HEY , HEY!! I like Manu. That is why I am always here! :nono:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
He is good for Portugal . You cares about Manu :shades:
I actually like Man Utd to some extent, however my team is Chelsea. I do however have absolute hate for Arsenal :D

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
If i was Ferguson i would keep in the squad, Heinze, Ferdinand, Smith, G.Neville, Ronaldo, Giggs, Scholes, Keane, Rooney, Fortune, Ruud, Fletcher. I would try and get either Green or Van Der Sar for the goalkeeping spot and Graverson or Downing for Midfield, or both. I think Djemba, Bellion and Klberson are not United quality, if Kleberson gets to his best, its another matter, but while he is like this he is not worth his United shirt. Heinze has been the best buy of the season :)

·
Banned
503 Posts
i disagree, i think they're all v much utd quality.

i'm not saying they're good.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
cmon man why are u guys getting on him for saying that?? whats wrong with it? so he doesnt rate manus players, boohoo its just his opinion...!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts