Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the latest rumor:
BRAZILIAN star Denilson has revealed that two major clubs, one from Italy and one from England, have made him an attractive offer for next season.
The Real Betis forward, who possesses outrageous ball control, refused to reveal the identity of the clubs but the Spanish press believe they could be Milan and Manchester United, although that may be mere speculation on their part.

"I promised that I would not say anything," the 22-year-old told Gazeta Esportiva. "It is good, I only say that there is a great team of Italy and another one from England that is interested."

When asked if Milan and United were the clubs involved, Denilson avoided the subject, but he did reveal that he would like to remain in Europe for the next four or five years.

Whilst appreciating that any move at the moment would be "difficult", due to his massive contract at Betis, Denilson has admitted he would prefer to leave the struggling Sevillan outfit to move to Italy, some time in the future.

It is highly unlikely that an English club would be able to tempt the former Sao Paulo ace to The Premiership, so a move to Serie A would appear to be the clearest option open to the player.

Only Sir Alex Ferguson's title winners and Chelsea could conceivably afford the wages of the one-time most expensive player in the world. Middlesbrough, Liverpool and Leeds might also have the financial clout, but the smart money would be on Denilson heading for Italy.

I gotta tell, you this is a blessing for Real Betis Balompie. Really. It's because of this sorry ass they're in such trouble, he's why the great Robert Jarni left and so on.. If he goes I have faith Finidi will put the team back together. BTW are you a fan of George, because I absolutley love him. :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Finidi is a class player and Betis have suprised me by how bad they have done. Denilson to Italy, not the place to go for a player like him.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Yep, if he couldn't do well in Spain, he won't success in Italy.
A question: who will be the more disappointing player, Denilson or Anelka?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No doubt about it: Denilson de Oliveira, he's beena t Betis for 3 years and he cost just as much as Anelka. He's played horrible; so for Nic to win this category all he has to do is ahve another terrible two seasons in Real - if he stays, I believe he will finally brake through, so no worries :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The thing is there are buyers for Denislon and they will be able to get some money back for him. He's scored 2 goals this year and 1 was a pen (mmm). Anelka has scored one goal but may still prove good./

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason why there is any buyers for Denilson is simple. Betis is not as big a club as Real madrid and no one fully realises how sh!tty D really is. I mean the guy is total crap! nothing he does for the team, in Real the focus is on Anelka, and about Betis, well many people only know the name, because of Olivera :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I found more people know it more cos or D and Finidi.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
This guy is so talented it is`nt funny! I think if he would be playing with a bigger club he could be no.1 in the world if you think that rivaldo can be considerably mediocer at depor then move to barca and become huge. To be honest, Betis only bought him for a few reasons; to make a scene, back-up alfonso if he left ( keep in mind) and to have some young talent. Why did this go wrong? Cause they kept alfonso through out his good years now he is a solid vet. They already had a leader on offense so he was a waste. But, the brazillians were aware of the situation so knew that he was`nt a waste. If any of you have seen, this guy along with rivaldo and r.carlos are brazil. He is great on the national squad.

This is denilson's time. Alot of teams would like to have this guy cause his talent should`nt go to waste. I think the club right now that would sute him best would be zaragoza who now are linked to be sighning olympiakos and slovenian star Zahovic who has'nt held back his hate for greece and there soccer. Zaragoza is not a big team, but as savo said " a team with alot of talent that could be deadily in europe". Imagine Denilson Milosevic Zahovic up front. Dream for a small club!!!!!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Betis President Manuel Lapera has said this about Deilson:
-"If anyone want's him they would have to rob a small bank, i want no less then 40$ for him."

Rivaldo blooming up at Barca is a good example of what could happen if Denilson left.
Also, as a bit of a Betis fan i would like Denilson to leave. There was a lot of money wasted on buying him rather the some great playmaker. Alexis Trujilo is waaaay over his peak and needs to be replaced.Fernando isnt doing his job either...

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Denilson will be sold anyway - why? I'm afraid Betis is no longer a Primera Division club. Go look at the table R&B. It's a lost cause now that Oviedo won again :(

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
The most similar thing between Anelka ans Denllison is that WE NEVER CAN GET BACK WHAT WE PAID FROM THEM! :(
But I mean we can guess, in the long run, who will finally show their "talents". Seems Denlison has more chances b/c al least he can play every match now...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look at it this way:
Denilson de Oliveira - around 75 league games, 3 goals
Nicolas Anelka - 5 league games, 1 goal

I think there is really no comparing them at the moment. Nic has been dissapointing this season, but the Brazilian has been a complete flop for 3 years now!!!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Denilson is on his way to Milanello.
But if he didnot come to Milan, i would not mind him going to Real, but not Barca, Lazio or Man U or Juve or Inter!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you crazy!!?? No one here wants Denilson! He is an even bigger flop then Anelka, so Sanz will never take that kind of a risk. But, if you want to have the same problems Real do, then just go on, buy Denilson and I (honestly) wish you the best of luck :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My second club is AC Milan so I don't really want to see them wasting their money on this guy. He plays such crap, he'll finally has a chance to be a star (in the Secunda Division! :)) - can anyone tell me why he's waisting such an opportunity ;)? Let barcajax buy him!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Hehe, so you like AC. i personally like their history and blabla but my team in italy is.....Have none.Serie A is not that entertaining. Still i watch one game per round.

Damn those Sevilla bastards. They shouldnt get away with such a despicable act as folding against Oviedo. Except for Sevillas keeper Olsen, i hate the whole team right now.

And who wanted Tsartas?? He is a lazy SOB!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts