Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Against Albania, national hero Rüştü will gain his 100th cap, joining Bülent Korkmaz at this historic milestone..

Let's celebrate this in style! :party:

I hope we win 3-0 and Rüştü saves a penalty..

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Rustu can be the most capped player ever for Turkey, he is like 31/32 years old, which is young for a keeper and he is still excellent, the move to Fener helped him, so if can play for like another 4 years or so and he can make it to 150 caps, and no one can beat him...

only Hakan Sukur would of but he cant, not with Yanal. So we thank Yanal whho saved us from Hakan Sukur

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
as long as ersun yalan is our national team coach, we shouldn't be surprised if we see rüstü do his 200th game...;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
I hope Otto Rehhagel will be appointed as Turkey NT coach. Turkey really needs a coach like Rehhagel, Felipao etc to sort things out

·
Registered
245 Posts
What is going on with the appoinment for the Turkish NT coach, actually. Is it because they don't want to appoint a foreigner for the job? Even the English NT has chosen a Swede to manage the team, although it's not their tradition. Do u Turks have a sentiment of nationality in this?

·
19,147 Posts
i don't have, because i know that turks don't have a clue about football, thats it...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
buzyb said:
as long as ersun yalan is our national team coach, we shouldn't be surprised if we see rüstü do his 200th game...;)
Ezik oglu ezik...:)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Astute said:
I hope Otto Rehhagel will be appointed as Turkey NT coach.
God forbid....or should i say Cengo forbid :D

·
19,147 Posts
Cengo said:
Ezik oglu ezik...:)
that's the truth man, and you know it...by the way i thought that you are the ezik oglu ezik, why me?;)

·
19,147 Posts
in my opinion cihan haspolatli, ayhan, orhan ak, serkan balci, ümit özat, volkan shouldn't be called to the national team...or let's say it so, they should never be starters!!
and hakan sükür is just simply better than fatih tekke, btw it would be much better if we would have sükür and necati upfront because they also play together in galatasaray...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Cihan007x said:
I think Rustu should be the NT man, and if not him them Volkan, it is simpl as that.

But what buzyb is trying to say is that even if Galatasaay had a turkish "Buffon", Yanal wont pick him.... which is some what true
It was the same with Engin/Rustu.. Now Rustu/Volkan.. and it will be somethin like Volkan/Fener's reserve GK...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Rustu deserves it. I wish he could have used his chances better at Barcelona :yawn:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
He looks like a rookie at times, a lotta times. When using his feet, coming out uselessly, he failed at Barcelona and still gives no confidence in goal but he will be in there just like how Senol Gunes stuck with Hakan Sukur in the WC and how bad Hakan sucked, do you remember how Hakan stepped on the fukkin ball against Brazil?? and Ilhan when he came on how he sparkled. Volkan would be the same way and I bet with a foreign manager Rustu wouldn't have the same guarantee unless that foreign manager was Daum.

·
19,147 Posts
fatih is ahead of hakan....ahahaha...must be blind or something...
edit: oh wait...you don't have to be blind to say that...it's enough to be fenerli to be envy of the best striker turkey has seen untill now, who is still performing great(as we saw in our last match against ankaraspor)...but hey, seems like you seem happy with your boy fatih(we saw what he played like yesterday), so keep him....guys like you make me hope that we can't go to world cup because fatih wastes all his chances he gets so you understand what kind of player the national team has lost!!!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Congrats to Rüstü on his 100th game and congrats to Bülent Korkmaz on his 101st game....:)

·
19,147 Posts
is it that the other gs fans are scared or what??? why won't anybody of you guys help me in any discussion...by the way...i even think that cengo could be on my side in this discussion but let's wait and see...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts