Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Will this be an open thread to contribute to at will? Because I have some doozies about your management, if that's the case :).

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't think we can stop you either way :D .

But this being the Juve forum, you must expect to have the rationale behind the statements dissected, and - at times at least - well... scorned, ridiculed and archived as the utterances of mindless twats ;).

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
What did you expect Galliani to say?

"Juve are nothing special, but the reason for their huge lead is because we suck badly right now". :) :p

Of course he will compliment you, otherwise he would have to explain why his own team is so far behind a not so great team.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Technically a new day, and with that, my quote of the day:

>>Dal quadro che ha dipinto Moggi si capisce che io sono una pippa e lui è il migliore di tutti. Io mi accontento di essere una pippa dignitosa<<
-Franco Baldini

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
An excerpt from an interview with one Franco Baldini a couple of years ago, circa 2003-04.

If I say Carraro?
Then I think of Richelieu. That's the best expression of this kind of system.
And Galliani?
Don Rodrigo, because certain things "you don't have to do".
Moratti?
Robinson Crusoe. A shipwrecked on the seas of power.
Sensi?
Don Quijote, and me Sancho Panza. Sensi fights for ideals, even when one understand that it will be a real mess.
Speaking of Moggi?
The cat Behemoth, protagonist of 'The Master and Margarita' by Bulgakov.
What does Moggi have which you do not?
Experience, many years of relations with the shot-callers, success and an appealling economy.
And what does he lack in respect to you?
One thing only: Roma, and jokingly, a full head of hair.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts