Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Poor you TB, well I'm better than you, natch:D

More commonly known as the Jags, and occasionally the Maryhill Magyars!
The great Glasgow alternative! You live constantly under the shadow of the Old Firm but have a loyal and dedicated support. Almost went under 3 years ago due to a succession of bad decisions but despite being dirt poor, you have done the impossible, rehired an old-hand as manager and returned to the highest level of Scottish football. Incredibly unpredictable with a reputation for exciting matches, making them Scotland's biggest second team

As a person you are poor, but honest and hold dearly onto old school values: a belief in hard work, that everyone is equal, the team is everything and that the total can be greater than the sum of the individual parts. Popular with everyone!

That's me in a nutshell, bar the team:tongue:

·
Registered
740 Posts
I was kilmarnock.

Which means I'm dull.

Probably pretty true.

Incidently and to my amusement, i was wanting to see waht it said for celtic and ranger so i went down the list trying to pick ones for the celtic fans, sure enough up came celtic. On a hunch i went back and changed 2 questions only (religion and fave colour) and sure enough up came rangers.

This quiz is uncannily accurate.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
I'm Dunfermline :rolleyes:

You've been making steady progress recently due to the European influence provided by the manager! A young team showing that civilised, cultured football can be successul in Scotland. However, the players aren't quite good enough to beat the best and you are prone to stage fright and never show up against the big boys
As a person you are well-liked and respected due to your culture and intelligence but never really taken seriosuly. You flatter to deceive and are easily intimidated due to your fragile ego.

·
Registered
68,994 Posts
I just did the quiz and I was: Hibs

One of the two Edinburgh SPL clubs with a very loyal support. You're currently in a major slump after one of the most successful seasons in recent times. Of course, your success was instantly undermined as Rangers and Celtic swooped for your manager and best players!!! Tried to install fans' favourite as manager but it was a disastrous decision that almost resulted in relegation.
As a person you are pretty steady and respectable but prone to glaring mistakes when you try to follow public opinion.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow that's effing uncanny!
I felt sure some of the questions were gonna push me towards Celtic...even my catholic answer still sent me correctly to the jambos :D

"You are Hearts!

Commonly known as the Jambos!
One of the two Edinburgh SPL clubs. You're flat broke as you tried to match the Old Firm but went bankrupt when the soccer market collapsed. Now, every time you develop a good young player he's promptly sold on. Luckily you have one of the most talented young managers in the country and are probably the best of the rest (besides Rangers and Celtic)

As a person you are ambitious, but broke and underpaid, yet still relaticely successful! Nicely done!"

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
The 'Gers, of course. :cool:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
CELTIC GLASGOW FC! :)

Thank god!

Part of the Old Firm. Recently undergone a domestic revival and gaining international recognition. Along with Rangers, home to bigoted secterianism making it the second most detested club in Scotland. Uses its finicial clout to buy up the services of other clubs" most promising players. A very physical team.

As a person you are liked by your own clique but detested by everyone else due to your ambition, your desire to succeed and steam-rolling anyone who tries to get in your way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts