Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need amauri..our team has no ****ing flair..i mean toni is a bomber..but chances are cassano will be left behind and dare i say it..amauri is probably the most interesting option we have..pirlo and gattuso are scaring me more and more by the day..de rossi is pleasently surprising me by the day..and i hope aquilani can get a good run of matches together.

the milan midfield WILL BE OUR downfall..

and i have 1 regret..fabiano santacroce not being in seria A from the start of the season..we seem to have an italian cordoba here..

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
The Milan midfield won you the World Cup. So your point is....

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im going to france italy in zurich ...and i havent paid 500 pounds to watch pirlo playing like a sunday park player

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh i changed my mind..im for life...need to keep u newbs in check

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
The Milan midfield was at it's peak in the last WC, 2 years on and it seems that it is almost on its last legs after several long seasons.

Anyway, i still think our biggest downfall will be the coach.

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
I don't like a 100% Brazilian, grown in Brazilian teams and schools, with a Portuguese name and an Italian ancestor hidden somewhere in his family tree playing in the Italian NT. Full stop. That quite ****ing frankly.

BTW the door is open for his son if Amauri ever chooses to stay in Italy.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Not to mention Amauri is not that great anyway, the likes of Tavano and Rocchi have scored more goals than him this season. :D Today he could do absolutely nothing against Inter's reserve defence. It would be quite crazy for the world champions to turn to such a player, if a NT is going to "naturalise" someone - at least naturalise a real star.

·
Registered
23,834 Posts
Amauri is an overrated one season wonder.

His biggest asset is his elbows which he seems pretty keen on using. :neutral:

·
Administrator
52,972 Posts
Indeed, Rossi should be chosen regardless, but over him defenitely.

He has good imposing qualities in overall, but he is not a star or a top player (more of Iaquinta level but with more skill). But most importantly, is NOT a goalscorer (Iaquinta scored as much as him when he is our sub). So dont get the hype at times, even if he is good enough.

But most importantly, who the **** cares because he has no place playing in the Italian NT anyways. He should try to be a mercenary for Portugal instead because they are more badly in need of a striker.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
It would kill me if he was selected for the Azzurri.What a disgrace that would be and what a slap in the face to OUR players who are actually Italian and wouldn't choose any other nation before it

I honestly dont think I would be able to cheer for Italy if Amauri was on the pitch and would probably end up hoping (I dont care how bad it sounds :rolleyes:) he would get a serious knee injury and retire. Dunga, please call him up :frustrat:

I just want to add that Santacroce was class tonight so at least I can agree with that from what pirri said :pp Hopefully he starts at the Olympics

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
play cassano would be 1000 times better for flair.....as soon as he will play for brazil with fabiano
amauri - super down grade drogba:pp

·
Administrator
52,972 Posts
Its funny the amount of players Dunga ignores :googly: Brazil have bit of a crisis striker wise, calls up the likes of Baptista and Vagner Love, average players, over Amauri and Mancini.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Osman, it isn't fair comparing Amauri with Iaquinta simply on goalscoring.

One plays for a top team the other clearly doesn't.

Amauri could be useful to the NT as a sub for Toni.

...and if the authorities have deemed him worthy of Italian citizenship Donadoni should so too.

Basically, a foreigners who move to Italy and gain citizenship should have the same rights as anyone else.

Beside, oriundi is already a part Azzurri history.

Italy aren't less worthy World Champions because Camoranesi formed part of the team and France weren't unworthy world- and european champions before that, either.

·
Administrator
52,972 Posts
France doesnt have a single case like Amauri or Camo.

And Amauri isnt even italian citizen yet at age 28, and is choosing Azzurri simply because Brasil doesnt want him. He would have the legal right, but mercenaries isnt something to be applauded, but avoided.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts