Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been reading a lot of rumours and many have involved miccoli and maresca in certain deals to get stankovic and stam etc...what i want to know is why does Moggi want to exchange the young players who have shown that they have quality and so on and not use the likes of Appiah for instance?

i'm a fan of Appiah and i cant wait until he really finds form, but still, shouldnt he be used in a swap deal before Maresca who has obviously played better football than Appiah?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Honestly, I haven't read anything going that way on trustworthy sources, Adrian. No Maresca, no Miccoli, no Appiah either, no nothing. Btw, I believe Stankovic and Inter have a deal already.

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
steph, i have read numerous articles etc...and they all involved maresca and miccoli. nonetheless, none have become reality but still, it does make you wonder. As for Appiah, we all know he is good and LAzio wouldnt throw chairs if moggi offered him.

i'm not sure about inter and stankovic, its not concrete as yet. one thing is for sure, he is better suited for juves game more than inters.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Some papers sell phoney rumours for a living. They pick a random player (usually one sitting on the bench) and make up a story with pseudo-related quotes and so forth. There's a daily quota to respect you know.

As regards to Stankovic, I read just this morning that it's a done deal.

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I think is official: Dejans joins Inter....

Now the rumours are in other directions: Ferrari and Blasi and :rollani: Torres (?)

And also we are realeaisng Zalayeta and Fresi to Perugia...

For me..Ferrari will be great in the defense with Legro, and Blasi could be a good backup in the midfield...

At least better than change M&M for a one year Stam and Stankovic

Forza Juve :D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i just got home before from the city and didnt read the newspapers etc...dammit, emre and stankovic would be awesome in midfield.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts