·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a. One

b. two

c. three

d. The highest of the above

Did you guys notice that Liverpools' revival was completely killed once the overrated one started playing. If you guys don't sell this player you will never win anything

I still think you guys will win 3-1 this evening

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Owenization-NRG said:
whats calcio talking about?

seaters or sitters?
Ohn damn you stupid english language. So it is a sitter not seater. I always thought the commentators were implying that Owen was missing a shot even an old man can make from a seat or something. Anyway, since you fellas were kind enough to correct my grammar did Owen make one of his misses yesterday. Most of us have given up watching epl games which don't involve the top three teams because we know what to expect from those kind of games. Kick rush..kick...rush. Surely the EPL is cursed.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Yes most of you have given up on EPL.Wierd considering it pisses over other leagues ratings and is the most known and watched league in the world.Kick and Rush :howler: It's exciting football mate.Or maybe youd rather watch some Catennaccio or whatever the hell it is.Fancy name for Shite, possesion football.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
King of the Kop said:
Yes most of you have given up on EPL.Wierd considering it pisses over other leagues ratings and is the most known and watched league in the world.Kick and Rush :howler: It's exciting football mate.Or maybe youd rather watch some Catennaccio or whatever the hell it is.Fancy name for Shite, possesion football.
Even though its really just a matter of choice epl followers have the weirdest(sp--we are in an grammar course here:D ) choice.
How can people consider a 5-2 scoreline between Bolton and Villa a good game. Come on!! Making silly defending mistakes and conceding easy goals doesn't make the league exciting. Its' like when we used to play street football as kids. We used to set our time on goals...5 goals half time, another 5 fulltime. But we grew up. A tight 1-0 scoreline will keep you off your seat for 90 minutes. I know Italians kind of overdo this(e.g their miserable spanking in the hands of Korea). Even Man U has kind of adopted this. Please people(and I mean the whole league), push the ball around and be patient. Plan goals and don't rely on other teams mistakes otherwise you will not get anything against quality teams who know a thing or two about passing the ball...valencia,r.madrid,depor,milan,inter,ajax,juve,bayern.

Good day

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Bolton-Villa was a brilliant game with some brilliant goals.I'd rather see some quality attacking play and 2 teams going at each other than passing the ball around and around most of the time not doing it to unlock a defence but to keep hold of the ball so the other team cant score.And that mentality is employed at the start of a game.You may thing if they dont score then we dont lose but others think if you dont score you cant win.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
its sitters because they're right there for the taking.

no i didn't intend to make this a grammar course, i was just trying to clarify. :)

no i don't like the italian leagues, they have good skills, but they're just long balling to the front, the pace is just not very entertaining. take Liverpool vs Newcastle first 5 mins. now that was enjoyable. partly due to the slower pace of the Italian and SPanish leagues has to be the amount of calls there are. It's ridiculous, there is no flow when people are falling over like that. i don't mind watching REAL, because u know they will eventually score, it is hard to watch AC, because even with shev they play boringly, mind u i like Rui Costa when he plays. i just watch italian league whenever there's no EPL on. and Spanish when there's no EPL on. lets not debate which league is best, but EPL is just enjoyable.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
calcio100 is a La Liga fan of Real isn't it boy? ... he ain't got nuthin to do with the Serie A ;) Odd name for him but still ...

·
International
9,526 Posts
calcio100 said:
Please people(and I mean the whole league), push the ball around and be patient. Plan goals and don't rely on other teams mistakes otherwise you will not get anything against quality teams who know a thing or two about passing the ball...valencia,r.madrid,depor,milan,inter,ajax,juve,bayern.

Good day
yes, lets pass the ball quietly and patiently to one another, don't do too much running, keep 5 men in defence at all times and what ever you do, don't get hit by the flare being fired by your 'fans' when you don't score a goal by half time. Yes, lets try and make the Premier League a carbon copy of Serie A. That will makes things much more interesting.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
yes, lets pass the ball quietly and patiently to one another, don't do too much running, keep 5 men in defence at all times and what ever you do, don't get hit by the flare being fired by your 'fans' when you don't score a goal by half time. Yes, lets try and make the Premier League a carbon copy of Serie A. That will makes things much more interesting.
as it happens that is what Gerard Houllier has been trying to do for five year,of course he must be Italian,went to visit his Norwegian grandfather during his childhood to collect the Hoof policy :D

i think i saw Gerard actually last week,i didn't believe it at the time,but he was crossing Vauxhall Bridge on his little Vespa with no crash hat,he had a cute little blonde on the back and he was wearing sunglasses :eek: as he passed he gave me the victory salute and shouted "ciao" :D

·
International
9,526 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
as it happens that is what Gerard Houllier has been trying to do for five year,of course he must be Italian,went to visit his Norwegian grandfather during his childhood to collect the Hoof policy :D

i think i saw Gerard actually last week,i didn't believe it at the time,but he was crossing Vauxhall Bridge on his little Vespa with no crash hat,he had a cute little blonde on the back and he was wearing sunglasses :eek: as he passed he gave me the victory salute and shouted "ciao" :D

probably ordering a chinese takeaway on his mobile if he was shouting that...;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts