Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1- Favourite Players
in my 1st season with Man Utd, my profile shows that i like Robinho and Van Nistelrooy! i said may be that happen because i always let them play.. next season i find my self like them + Henry and Roy Keane!!!!
actually i dont like Keane or Henry! why they became in my profile as favourits!! i almost dont let Keane play, Jarosik take his place. and henry reject signing new contract so i dont like him too.
How they became my fav?!!!
the most i like are Christiano Ronaldo and Dejan Stankovic, how can they be my fave insted of those???

2- Treated Unfairly
Rio ferdinand, sent off in an important game, i warn him for that but he become unhappy and request moving! that happen in my 1st season, now i'm in the 3rd season and he still unhappy!!!! i praise him once but he still unhappy!
No one whant to get him, and his contract will end next season, i think he will refuse signing new one..so what to do??

3- odds
What that means?? when it be for example:
Man Utd 7-6 (fav), draw 4-1 , Leeds 6-1
Arsenal 9-4, draw 9-4, Man utd Evens (fav)
What that numbers mean?!
same question when it comes to title favourits.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So i'll lose Rio for free :( i wish someone buy him!

about odds, in the other example, Man Evens, is that means if Someone betting on a Man win would get back $1 for every $1 that they bet?!

thank you Tolga :)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
yeah thats right, Evens means that you double your money, put on £1, win £1 and you get the £1 back that you put on originally.

Without going into too much depth, the higher the number on the right is in comparison to the left number, the more the bookmakers think you have a chance of winning.

5-1 - outsiders
2-5 - favourites

as for the favourites, it is annoying, i was managing Swansea and a player called Jon Daly was my favourite player for the first couple of seasons, which was ok, cause he was my favourite, then he stopped performing and i offered him to clubs and he hated me and i started to hate him, i ended up free-transferring him but he remained on my list of favourites. very annoyiing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts