Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 2 questions...

I play a 3-5-2 formation, so I set the order of one of the defenders to 'extra midfielder'.
- Does it matter which defender, for example now my left-back is an extra midfielder, does that mean I play with 3 "central defenders", or does that mean I play with 2 central defenders, 1 rightback and no leftback?
- And where can I find a new coach? Are coaches also on the transferlist?

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
You will notice it in your defense ratings which defender you placed as extra midfielder. So in your case probably the leftside of your defense is the worst, unless you have your best defender there and/or some midfielders with defensive skills. I personally play with one of my central defenders as extra midfielder, but with not that many players playing with two wingers you can cope with a weak side of your side. If you only place him against the worst side of the opponent's attack.

You can only buy future coaches on the transferlist. Look for players with a lot of experience, sine they will be the cheapest to convert in the future (1 season at your club).

Other option is to buy one within the club, but those are very expensive if you want a solid one.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
To give some more direct answers than the ones Chivu came with...

- Does it matter which defender, for example now my left-back is an extra midfielder, does that mean I play with 3 "central defenders", or does that mean I play with 2 central defenders, 1 rightback and no leftback?
2 centrals, 1 right back and no left back

- And where can I find a new coach? Are coaches also on the transferlist?
You hire a new coach by going to "training" and then clicking the "hire new coach" link on the right side... please note that you can look around there without hiring a new one... so go see what a new coach would cost you...

As Chivu stated you can hire both internal and external which means that if you got an experienced player (you probably don't if your team is brand new) that has been in your team for 1 season he can be transformed into a playing coach or you can hire one externally...

I highly recommend you to hire a coach with solid coaching ability and poor leadership... He will coast you 272k euros when hired externally and those money will quickly be earned back through improved training...

I don't see the "leadership affects team spirit" thing as being that important so no need to spend more money on the very expensive leadership abilities...

Good luck with it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts