Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A great many questions remain unanswered with regards to next season and much depends on whether Inter will lift the UEFA Cup and take fourth place in Serie A. As a result, there are a few questions that I continually keep asking myself. What are your thoughts?

1. Taking into consideration everything that has taken place this season with regards to injuries and suspensions, as well as Zaccheroni being asked to coach the team eight weeks into the season, do you believe he should be given a chance to coach next season when he has been able to direct the club regarding transfers and has had the summer to work with the players? Or do you believe he should be sacked?

2. If Inter made it to the final of the UEFA Cup and won that competition without clinching 4th place in Serie A, would Zaccheroni deserve to keep his job?

3. If Inter clinch fourth poistion but are eliminated from the UEFA Cup without reaching the final, should Zaccheroni still be sacked?

4. If Inter made it to the UEFA Cup final but lost, would Zaccheroni deserve to stay on?

5. Is Inter capable of playing the 3-5-2 formation that Zaccheroni is asking or do we need to go back to a 4-4-2 formation which offers more stability at the back?

6. Is a major squad overhaul needed in the form of acquiring many new players and selling existing players or does Inter just have to focus on the sale of fringe players and the strengthening of one or two positions?

If you choose to respond to these questions, copy and then paste them and then include your answers underneath each question so as to save scrolling up and down the page to re-read the questions.

·
Registered
678 Posts
1. Taking into consideration everything that has taken place this season with regards to injuries and suspensions, as well as Zaccheroni being asked to coach the team eight weeks into the season, do you believe he should be given a chance to coach next season when he has been able to direct the club regarding transfers and has had the summer to work with the players? Or do you believe he should be sacked?

He should stay, whatever the results of this season.

1. 4-1 beat Juve
2. Gold coach: ever top Milan to Serie A
3. without the chance to ajust team yet, including transfer affairs.
4. A debt: he owe us a scudetto.:D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Senna01 said:
YES !! He should be sacked .....

2. If Inter made it to the final of the UEFA Cup and won that competition without clinching 4th place in Serie A, would Zaccheroni deserve to keep his job?
No !! He should be sacked .....

3. If Inter clinch fourth position but are eliminated from the UEFA Cup without reaching the final, should Zaccheroni still be sacked?
Uefa Cup doesn't matter, but still Zach should be sacked !!

4. If Inter made it to the UEFA Cup final but lost, would Zaccheroni deserve to stay on?
As I said earlier, it doesn't matter. Zach should be sacked !!

5. Is Inter capable of playing the 3-5-2 formation that Zaccheroni is asking or do we need to go back to a 4-4-2 formation which offers more stability at the back?
Tactic doesn't matter. Zach should be sacked .....

6. Is a major squad overhaul needed in the form of acquiring many new players and selling existing players or does Inter just have to focus on the sale of fringe players and the strengthening of one or two positions?
No need of revolution at all. We just need to strenghten 1 or 2 positions & sell the fringe players.

:D ;)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Sack him. He isn't good enough to be inter's coach. Get a great coach or a developting coach. Meaning get capello,hitzfeld,erickson,mancini,del nieri or the guy from depor.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
pravesh said:
YES !! He should be sacked .....

No !! He should be sacked .....

Uefa Cup doesn't matter, but still Zach should be sacked !!

As I said earlier, it doesn't matter. Zach should be sacked !!

Tactic doesn't matter. Zach should be sacked .....
Pravesh, I'm not sure I understood you. :confused: Do you think Zac should be sacked?

:tongue: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts