Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will alex and junior go on loan or will they play for parma the season 2000-2001?

where is hussain going,bologna,or will he still be playing in argentina?

why will dino baggio play as a defender,some weeks ago he was on the transfer list now he's in the starting lineup AS A DEFENDER.....

is falsini and bolano good enough for the starting lineup?

what do you think about the vanoli transfer?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hi Nick :)

Junior will play for us :) but alex will probably be loaned out although I dont understand why :( :mad: :confused:

Clausio Hussain will play for Bologna next season.

Dino used to play as a defender when he was young,so Malesani decided to keep him and try him over there.If he makes it we'll have a decent sweeper,if not his Parma career is over...

Falsini is better than last year's Vanoli although I dont think he is good enough for a starter,great sub though.As for Bolano,not even close to the starting line up with Lamuchi,Almeyda,Micoud and Boghossian around.He can fight it off with Appiah about the 4th sub although I would gladly sacrifice him for Alex.

K

·
0 Posts
i agree amo why keep bolano?alex should join now.but about baggio he should play in midfield he is strong,and he is better than boghossian(this is my thought of course)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Kintazi,I disagree...Baggio was lame last year as a midfielder and Boghossian is without a signle doubt our very best midfielder in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I know Boghossian is French, but does he by any chance have Armenian background? His name sounds Armenian, just wondering.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zizou is algerian just like lamouchi?!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
So the French team is nothing but a stack-up? al players taken from ex-colony's!

I wouldn't mention Holland, imagane tham without Davids and Kluivert:eek:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
french team:
barthez
lama(guadeloupe)
rame
blanc
candela(italy)
desailly(ghana)