Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching soccer for a few years but not seriously 'till lately.
If anyone could answer these qs I would appreciate it:

1. What's a good soccer mag that's available in the U.S?

2. Can an Italian citizen who plays for a German club be a member of the German, U.S. or Brazilian national team?

3. What are 'A' matches?

4. Why is so much soccer coverage euro-centric? There seems to be lots of info on european soccer and teams but so often you have to look pretty hard to find info on the rest of the world.

Thanks!
brian

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
welcome to the site brian laggard,i dont understand the first question but im gonna answer the other 3.
2: the player needs an german,brazilian or american passport first,then we can play for them.
muzzy izzet from england had not played a single game in the turkish league or national team,but he become turkish cizizen and played for them in euro 2000.

3: A matched means the games for the national team.

4:i think there are more persons with computers in europe and the team are more known worldwide,who knows about the players of los angeles galaxy in italy?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Thanks for your answers. Basically I was wondering if a player needed to be a citizen of a country to play on that countries national team.

My first question was asking if anyone could recommend a good soccer magazine.

Thanks again!
b

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Welcome to this forum mon ami!
Good football mags in the US?That's a tough one...:)
Well i don't know about the US but here in Canada, there are a lot of good football mags...it also depends on which langage do you want it on which team do you want it to be more focused on as mags seem to focus on different leagues or teams...
In Canada, among the english good football mags, i would recommend "World Football" which is a mag from UK but it is a general football mag, not focussing on any particular team with good infos and articles on football worldwide and you also have 4-4-2 which is another UK mag more focussed on the EPL (the English Premiere League)...but if you speak the beautiful language of Italian you'll find TONS of great mags on football or in spanish or French as well...

MERCI LES MECS!VOUS ETES FABULEUX!
THE WORLD IS OURS...ONCE AGAIN!
THE WORLD WILL BE...BLEU BLANC ROUGE...ONCE AGAIN!

SIMPLY THE BEST OF THE UNIVERSE!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts