Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am currently in my second season at inter milan ...

i am in 3rd in serie a and just starting the second phase of the CL ...

my problem lies in my scoring. i have great strikers yet i just cannot score ... i'll be lucky to score 2 goals a game ... let alone one. it seems i really struggle. like i have to shoot 25 shots per goal. My strikers are great so that cannot be the problem, Adriano and Henry with kallon martins and cruz as the subs.
I recently d/l the training patch in another thread, but does anyone have advice on how to score more goals????

thank you

·
Registered
460 Posts
whenever I play with Italian teams, the finances start okay and then go like sh!t. I've sold more players than I've bought,for more money as well, but still the wage bill is so high that soon the balance may go.........:(

Is there a cure ?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
mike921 said:
it seems i really struggle. like i have to shoot 25 shots per goal. My strikers are great so that cannot be the problem, Adriano and Henry with kallon martins and cruz as the subs.
I recently d/l the training patch in another thread, but does anyone have advice on how to score more goals????
Which training patch :confused:
Which version of the game you're playing? This was a common problem for the unpatched game. If you didn't try yet, download the official version 4.1.3 or 4.1.4 patch!

@gogol: As fas as I know you have a big reserve team & U19 squad. After playing for some months, ask your coaches what they think about the players - and sell or release every dead wood, what will be about 95% of those players. Also check your first team for top-earners. Any of them which are not definitely in your first eleven are mostly easy to replace with some cheaper alternatives...

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jose luis pirri said:
I won the Serie A with Inter in my 2nd season with those tactics. I had Emre playing with Gung Ho mentality and he scored 24 goals!

i used the gung ho mentality on individual players and i've noticed a difference

i play a 4-2-3-1
and my team is really amazing, with such players as Adriano, Henry, Stankovic, Mexes, Tudor, Diego, and Recoba

like i dont like good players
and i've made a shit load on TV revenue from CL and serie A...

but thats for the tip ... i think that will solve it

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
maybe cuz u're playing italian football.

jk

i started and finished one season of Liverpool and it was truly nuts. i had my two strikers, one big man feeding off a small feeder, and each of my four strikers had at least 20 goals each, in all competitions. Owen, Heskey, Baros, Dibrijl Cisse. but mind u this is CM4, i'm not sure how different they are in difficulties. but playing in Italy must be harder to score, compared to the EPL. Heskey was simply amazing in my season, so was baros, Owen has turned it up hot in the second season, and i am breeding cisse. if only the real Liverpool could play like CM4.

as for your dillema., u have Henry and Adriano, i mean, maybe try to have a big striker so u can head in and hold the ball. for my strikers i always use gungho attack, and i play counterattacking football, its the only one thats worked with me. Henry is pretty fast so u could try that with him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts