Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-With what teams your supporters are allied ?

-And with what team your supporter are enemy?

Udinese fans are allied with Bologna,Roma and Vicenza....

and are enemy the most with Triestina.

and with: Juventus ( since 2 years), Verona, Piacenza, Cremonese, Venezia, Sampdoria, Atalanta and Brescia:eek:

well, i don't agree more with my supporters lol... because i don't hate Verona,Cremonese,Venezia,Samdoria,Atalanta and Brescia!!!! lol and i have not sympathy for Juve but i don't hate their supporters...i have more friends Juventus fans....

And i hate one team with who we're allied! esp.after this year!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Enemies- Chelsea, QPR
Allies- none I know of

Enemies- Hungary, England, Scandinavian teams cos we never beat them
Allies- none

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Rivals

FCK (FC Copenhagen) - obviously. Perhaps the biggest derby in Scandinavia?!

AGF - should actually be seen as bigger (arch) rivals than FCK, because of the longer history together, but because of FCK and their location in Copenhagen and their sheer size, club wise as well as fan wise, they've become our number one rival.

Hvidovre - Since local rivals, Hvidovre is currently playing in the 1st division (or is it 2nd?), we don't meet them much, and they clearly can't compete with the rivaly we have with both FCK and AGF.

Allied

None, really. We don't need any, we're big enough. :stuckup: :tongue:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frederik said:
Rivals

AGF - should actually be seen as bigger (arch) rivals than FCK, because of the longer history together, but because of FCK and their location in Copenhagen and their sheer size, club wise as well as fan wise, they've become our number one rival.

i hear that the AGF supporters hates Mads Jorgensen and they don't want him again because he left for play in Brøndby....:depress:
He's a traitor....:depress: :eek:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Arianna said:
i hear that the AGF supporters hates Mads Jorgensen and they don't want him again because he left for play in Brøndby....:depress:
He's a traitor....:depress: :eek:
A plain Judas, basically. Well, that's what they called him. Well, I understand them. He leaves for a rival - can be highly dangerous.

I don't know, if you know it, Arianna, but Mads Jørgensen didn't afterall move back to AGF. The club that signs him have to pay Brøndby 1 million Dkr (which is about £100,000) that Brøndby paid AGF, when they signed him on a free transfer, and that's basically why they didn't want him afterall.

Too bad for Mads.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frederik said:
A plain Judas, basically. Well, that's what they called him. Well, I understand them. He leaves for a rival - can be highly dangerous.

then our striker Dino Fava is a traitor too cuz last year played with our "cousins" in Triestina....
:D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Enemies? Spurs, Man Utd, Chelsea.

Allies? Such 'alliances' don't usually exist in England, but there is a good link with Watford. Most Watford fans support Arsenal in the Premiership.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Frederik said:
Bastin, are you an Arsenal-fan supporting Watford or a Watford-fan supporting Arsenal, then? ;)
Aren't I explicit enough? ;) I only started to support Watford when I moved to the area, in January 1994. I had a slight affinity since I was a kid, given that I lived pretty close for most of my life, and everyone rooted for them in the 1980s. I have supported Arsenal for over 30 years. :stuckup: "Dyed in the wool" would be a misnomer; any sheep would have shed its wool and dropped dead years ago. :)

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
HAJDUK SPLIT
Allied: Too be honest I don't think we are allied with anybody but if you had to pick one it would be a Serie A club. Probably Roma although they did beat us in the UEFA Cup becuase some of our songs and our fans are similar to the Italians.

Enemies: Dinamo Zagreb, Rijeka (both rivals in Croatia) Red Star and Partizan (Serbia, obvious reasons) and Ajax.

·
©
7,230 Posts
DerbyCounty said:
HAJDUK SPLIT
Allied: Too be honest I don't think we are allied with anybody but if you had to pick one it would be a Serie A club. Probably Roma although they did beat us in the UEFA Cup becuase some of our songs and our fans are similar to the Italians.
:eek:

Do you have any idea what went on in Rome when Hajduk and Roma played?

Torcida and Benfica's No Name boys are actually allies and have a friendly relationship.

As for my team Dinamo. They are friendly with Celtic fans and that is probably it.

Enemies are many!:D

btw.. another fan topic but hardly anybody replying to this:

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126030

:(

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
The Milan tifosi are allied with the Brescia ones. i had heard that before I went to Italy so when me and my friend from MM went to the Brescia match we was standing with the Brescia fans. (altough we did not yell the cutomary Juve merda and other insults.) ;)

·
©
7,230 Posts
stvrx3 said:
powers friends r none official but alot of us r ok with olympic fans.
all teams r de enemy really
You mean you guys actually have fans??:eekani:

:D

btw.. are Parra still going to pull out of the league after the season?

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Red Star Belgrade

Enemies: Partizan, Dinamo Zagreb, Hajduk Split, Panathinaikos, all fierce rivalries, even violent.

Allies: Olympiakos, our brotherclub, also we have good ties with Man Utd ever since the infamous plaincrash :(

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Bastin said:
Aren't I explicit enough? ;) I only started to support Watford when I moved to the area, in January 1994. I had a slight affinity since I was a kid, given that I lived pretty close for most of my life, and everyone rooted for them in the 1980s. I have supported Arsenal for over 30 years. :stuckup: "Dyed in the wool" would be a misnomer; any sheep would have shed its wool and dropped dead years ago. :)
Neat. :)

You know I just had to ask you. :D

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Allies: Basque fans (Real Sociedad, Osasuna, Alavés) although there´s also a rivalry with them (especially Real Sociedad) but it´s a sane rivalry. Also: Deportivo, Celta, Rayo Vallecano, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Cádiz for example. In Europe, normally teams with left winged fans.

Enemies: Atlético Madrid, Real Madrid, at a lower level Racing Santander, Betis, Oviedo...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts