Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the question is ??
do the argentines hates the brazilians and vice virsa ...
i,m from jordan ..and i know that they are enemies but in soccer ......so is that in real life too

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
It depends.
People in Brazil always go on how they hate Argentinians...but hte thing is that they ahve never been to Argentina.
BUT....a lot of times when Argentinians go to the Brazilian beaches in the summer, they get kicked in, because they do have the attitude, and Brazilians will normally start something or vice versa.... But they are the only people that will have problem in Brazil, all the other nationalities have no problem.
But the rivalry is mainly cause of football, and some jeaulosy of some Argentinians that do not accept that Brazil have a better economy than theirs now.....like they did about 40 years ago!
But the rivarly is mainly cause of football.....unlike rivalries in Europe, which are more cause of wars..etc...etc..
Also, the people from Buenos Aires are known to be very arrogant.....even towards fellow Argentinians.....although my sister went their last year and she loved the city :) And my sister does have good tastes and opinions :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Argentians have always considered themselves the Europeans of S. America and thus better than the rest. This is a generalization, but one that has been supported by many sources. The national team is not popular outside of it's own borders. I'm sure there are exceptions, but as a rule it is true. I know they are hated in Mexico. I like the team because Maradona was my first favorite player, but the team does seem to have a serious attitude. I don't know if Brazil has any particular dislike for Argentina outside football, but if they do it falls in line with the rest of the continent. Ze would know more about the Brazialian view.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i'm not from brazil or argentina. i was born in england and live in america.

and i can say this: almost all the argentines i have ever met have a horrible attitude toward everyone else, not just toward brazilians. but all the brazilians i have met have a friendly attitude toward everyone.

if you make friends with a brazilian, he is your friend for life. but you can't make friends an argentine, as far as i know. the argentines, particularly those from buenos aires, really do think of themselves as the europeans of south america.

now, i don't want to make generalizations about millions and millions of people based on my encounters with a few dozen people, but that's just the way it is.

basically, the argentines hate everyone, and the brazilians hate only the argentine football players.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
jordanian-guy, next time, please just ask the question in the topic heading and don't write "question???????????"

if everybody just wrote "question????????" all the time, this place would be a real mess.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
The view is the one falcao has just said.
Brazilians just dislike genreally argentinianas, cause they think their are the hottest thing.....I personally don't care about Argentina.....although i love to mess around with them :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts