Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When do your WC qualifiers kick off? I open a new thread as I'm not sure of the ideal thread to pose this question to you all. After I receive my response, I'll indicate as much and perhaps Bentex can delete the thread.

Gabi, don't feel guilty. :D

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
2009. 10. 14. Denmark - Hungary
2009. 10. 10. Portugal - Hungary
2009. 09. 09. Hungary - Portugal
2009. 09. 05. Hungary - Sweden
2009. 04. 01. Hungary - Malta
2009. 03. 28. Albania - Hungary
2008. 10. 15. Malta - Hungary
2008. 10. 11. Hungary - Albania
2008. 09. 10. Sweden - Hungary
2008. 09. 06. Hungary - Denmark

·
AKA Galloping Shakespeare
2,288 Posts
ILA, yea its a little ways away, but open the thread again in September "World Cup qualifiers". First game against Denmark, that'll be a doozy, I don't think Denmark will win that one. :)

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Thank you very much. Man, that's some time to wait.
tru but we have a nice summer program to pass the time :)

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We've already begun our road to South Africa. I said before that I feel guilty as of course Iraq is not Portugal [although they are growing with their Asian Cup success and it's been suggested that Nashat Akram and Mohamed Younis will join European clubs], still, yeah. Although not long ago I would of envied you as you have competitive fixtures. For years we had few matches but for cakewalks against America Samoa and co. 31-0!

Hungary have more favourable conditions, though. In a few hours our players will step out into pollution and high altitude. In a few months, 40 degree heat and 90% humidity. Pout. Pout. Pout.

Good luck. I'll be giving you my complete backing.

·
Registered
57,825 Posts
not long ago I would of envied you as you have competitive fixtures. For years we had few matches but for cakewalks against America Samoa and co. 31-0!
not long ago I would of envied you for fixtures like american samoa although I am not too sure if we would have managed to beat them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.