Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Almeyda be sold? I dont want to learn if you like Almeyda or if you want him to leave,I want to know if there are any rumors about him moving in the summer...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

B

·
0 Posts
Amo,

Of course there are rumours about him moving!! What player isn't rumoured to be moving this time of year...

Anyway Inter seems to have he most rumours to do with Almeyda but other clubs I have heard about interested in him are Juve, Barcelona, MU. I'm sure there are others. Of course, none of this means that he will be sold - in fact he probably won't be.

Oh and my 2 cents? I don't think he should be sold :)

------------------
Forza Lazio

[This message has been edited by Bob_Jane (edited 04-05-2000).]

V

·
0 Posts
You can take out Juve in the romours list. We have Davids the Bitbull, doesn't get better than this. But I also heared the rumour about Inter wanting him but when it comes to Inter every big player is wanted by them.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Ciao Amo !!

I bet on this scenario: Almeyda -> Inter
Lazio <- Vieri

I think that Cragnotti has in mind to replace Almeyda with Baronio :) .. makes me want to run around naked laughing my head off .. that´s almost like when he tried to replace Vieri with Boksic.

J

·
0 Posts
There are rumors on him moving to Inter or Parma. If will be sold if we buy Rivaldo(or Vieri). Baronio wouldn't be a good replace, he isn't a defensive midfielder, but I think nobody can replace him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts