Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rey del Fútbol de Europa (newspaper El País)???

Who was the player who won this award?

Best player of the La Liga in 2003?

and last but not least the 1997 Liga Player of the year? (I know Ronaldo was the top scorer but who was the best player?)

Who was the winner last year?

Thank you in advance!!!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i can;t remember who won it,but i do remember Ronaldo came 225th in the votes,which was a bit of a shock ;)

however Ronaldo did win the sauciest gappy tooth award :tongue:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
however Ronaldo did win the sauciest gappy tooth award
YES! Another title for Il Fenomeno!!!

Germ Lizardpiss...you come here and you open your stinking mouth, Dagoods sees what you are trying to do though, for that Dagoods gives you credit.

You are just trying to make a name for yourself going after The XT DEBATE CHAMPION YOURS TRULY DAGOODS...

well kid, you are NOT IN MY LEAGUE!!!

go wash your a$$ I meant your mouth and go back to your room and keep playing with your little action figures you sap!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
touchy :D

i wouldn't dream of challenging you as the self proclaimed "completely one eyed nutter and statistical mentallist" champion of X-T :D

just answering your question ;)

best team in La Liga wasn't Brazil btw :tongue:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wouldn't dream of challenging you as the self proclaimed "completely one eyed nutter and statistical mentallist" champion of X-T
ha! smart choice! you are just a little lizard and I'm an ANACONDA therefore you are NOT in my league!!!!

Talk to me when Vieira scores 12 WC goals!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EXACTLY!!! Vieira is a piece of trash that's all!!!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Emile Heskey has more WC goals than Alfredo Di Stefano

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Emile Heskey has more WC goals than Alfredo Di Stefano
and a 5 year old has gotten more action with girls than you?

Your point is?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Hmmm Dagoods, you might be a deabte champ but your pretty slow not to understand that when I said Vieira wasn't a striker, I meant to point that out to inform you of how unfair it is to compare the two players, not in your defence.

And BTW, if you're going to call people names like that, just don't bother coming in here.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
SPANIARD said:

And BTW, if you're going to call people names like that, just don't bother coming in here.
that aimed at me ?x

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm Dagoods, you might be a deabte champ but your pretty slow not to understand that when I said Vieira wasn't a striker, I meant to point that out to inform you of how unfair it is to compare the two players, not in your defence.

Spaniard? Dagoods only asked 3 simple questions? but no...Germ Lizardpiss and Culoh breath aka Killah breath began talking all that gibberish.

There is No need to remind me what type of a player Vieira is...at his best he is STILL mediocre...(DAVIDS is by far better).

Spaniard can you repeat that again? "hmmm Dagoods you might be a debate champ"...that was music to Dagoods ears..:D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Dagoods said:
Rey del Fútbol de Europa (newspaper El País)???

Who was the player who won this award?

Best player of the La Liga in 2003?

and last but not least the 1997 Liga Player of the year? (I know Ronaldo was the top scorer but who was the best player?)

Who was the winner last year?

Thank you in advance!!!
Which award? Honestly, I've never heard about this award. I don't think that El País gives any awars (they're not a sport newspaper, I use to read it and I did't see anything). Perhaps you talk about El País of another South American country. But in Spain nothing. Perhaps you read only an article.

In 1997, Barça would have been champion with him, but FIFA organized one of those dumb tournaments in France the year before of the WC and we played without him last 4 matches (but we paid him the salary). That year, Real Madrid was the champion, and Mijatovic had a great season. There's no prizes like this in La Liga.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Question???

barça said:
He is just trying to give Ronnie another award :rollani:
Everyone gives him here the "GORDO" award :D ... He'll win the Pichichi again, he's 40% of the Real Madrid performance.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Dagoods said:
Spaniard? Dagoods only asked 3 simple questions? but no...Germ Lizardpiss and Culoh breath aka Killah breath began talking all that gibberish.

There is No need to remind me what type of a player Vieira is...at his best he is STILL mediocre...(DAVIDS is by far better).

Spaniard can you repeat that again? "hmmm Dagoods you might be a debate champ"...that was music to Dagoods ears..:D
how is

"Emile Heskey has more WC goals than Alfredo Di Stefano" gibberish you inbred

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"Emile Heskey has more WC goals than Alfredo Di Stefano" gibberish you inbred
You filthy little beast, I guess you don't see the big picture do you?

Unfortunately, Di Stefano never got the chance to play in Chile 62 (with Spain) he was injured through out the whole entire tournament.

However Vieira has played in 2 world cups and he hasn't SCORED a damn goal...However Il Fenomeno has scored 12.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts