Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is you second choice keeper? And is he Australian? Thanx for that...

Pat... :tongue:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Isnt it Turci? Doesnt seem Australian to me :tongue:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I'm sure there is an Australian who plays for Sampdoria. May be the youth league or something like that, but I'm sure there is an Aussie Goalkeeper on the books there. Can you lad's double check for me? Just see if there is any Aussie Goalkeeper there at all. Thanx lad's! :tongue:

Pat...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
leeds_utd_lad said:
No, I'm sure there is an Australian who plays for Sampdoria. May be the youth league or something like that, but I'm sure there is an Aussie Goalkeeper on the books there. Can you lad's double check for me? Just see if there is any Aussie Goalkeeper there at all. Thanx lad's! :tongue:

Pat...
Well, Those are the keepers in Sampdoria 1 Luigi Turci
21 Francesco Antonioli
22 Emmanuele Bianchi and I dont think any of them are aussies!;)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm, very strange indeed. Let me ask you this, is there any Australians on your team at all? Even down to the reserves and lower... Sorry about all this... :)

·
Registered
58,011 Posts
leeds_utd_lad said:

Pat...
Perhaps you mean Nathan Coe ? He's an Aussie goalie in the Inter youth team. He played with the U-20 NT in the UAE.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Another Question: Who were the teams playing when that firework went off next to the keeper? And can anybody give me a squad for each team? Thanx again lad's, sorry to bother you all... :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I know it's not a Samp question. Just thought u lad's would know about it. Yeah, I think that's the game. It was fairly recent...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts