1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
It's a celeb match two vs two street style. It will be played in the ArenA, but on a smaller pitch of course than the normal one. The money goes to a good purpose.

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
hehe, I can hardly imagine anyone who would wanna play 2 vs 2 on a pitch 55 by 90 metres or is the Arena pitch even larger than that?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to everybody! :)

I found this article this morning (Mundo Deportivo)... it seems it was funny!
Sorry for the Spanish but I haven't found anything n English... :eek:

Patrick y sus jugadoras, estrellas de la gala 'MotG'

03:00 h. Patrick Kluivert debutó ayer como entrenador de un tándem femenino de 'fútbol callejero' en el marco de la gala 'Masters of the Game' ('MotG') celebrada en el Amsterdam Arena. El '9' azulgrana tuvo a sus órdenes a las atractivas hermanas Schuurman, Katja y Birgit, que, ataviadas con sendas camisetas del Barça, se midieron a Jennifer y Tatum, vestidas de 'oranje' y dirigidas por el seleccionador Sub-19 de Holanda Ruud Gullit. El duelo de demostración se llevó a cabo sobre un cuadrilátero e hizo las delicias de los espectadores, y de Kluivert. No hubo ni vencedoras ni vencidas y Patrick se sumó a la fiesta durante los últimos segundos, obsequiando al público con toques marca de la casa. Las cuatro féminas no suelen darle al balón, pero suplieron su lógica falta de talento con otras artes. La velada 'MotG' asimismo contó con la presencia del atlético Musampa y del ex 'culé' Bogarde. Las espectaculares finales de 'Ringsoccer freestyle' constituyeron el plato fuerte del programa

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bazman said:
Una traducción por favor :)
With ALTAVISTA :rollani:

Patrick and his players, stars of the finery ' MotG'

03:00 h. Patrick Kluivert made debut yesterday like trainer of a feminine tandem of ' street soccer within the framework of the finery ' Masters of the Gamé (' MotG') celebrated in the Amsterdam Arena. The ' 9 ' azulgrana had to his orders the attractive sisters Schuurman, Katja and Birgit, that, adorned with individual t-shirts of the Barça, were moderate to Jennifer and Tatum, dressed ' oranjé and directed by the Sub-19 selector of Holland Ruud Gullit. The demonstration duel was carried out on a quadrilateral and made the delights of the spectators, and Kluivert. Neither winning nor he had won and Patrick added to the celebration during the last seconds, flattering the public with I touch mark of the house. The four women usually do not give the ball, but they replaced their logical lack of talent with other arts. The veiled ' MotG' also counted on the presence of the athletic Musampa and ex- ' culé ' Bogarde. The spectacular end of ' Ringsoccer freestylé constituted the strong plate of the program.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
She at least has the brains of a small child. :smileani: If you like here though, earn some big bucks then and start wearing 'bretels' and perhaps you will have a chance then. ;)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
hmmm... Katja... :sweeteye: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
if i was prof soccer player i'd have her in no time ;) silvie meis has started a trend i'm sure, :greed:

but her brain can't be smaller than that of tooske, she's the biggest no brainer in the world and completely stands for dumb blonde :howler:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stop talking about girls!
Dutch boys are much better! I should come there! :cool: :D
The players on this site aren't bad! :eek:
Kluivert said:
Unfortunately no photos of the match... Just a coming soon and the ring.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Dalila said:
Stop talking about girls!
Dutch boys are much better! I should come there! :cool: :D
The players on this site aren't bad! :eek:

Unfortunately no photos of the match... Just a coming soon and the ring.
you're so right!! they're soo much better!! :tongue:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Abominus said:
if i was prof soccer player i'd have her in no time ;) silvie meis has started a trend i'm sure, :greed:

but her brain can't be smaller than that of tooske, she's the biggest no brainer in the world and completely stands for dumb blonde :howler:
how can you prefer a dumb blonde!? and specially her!?!?! :fero:
i don't know..maybe are jealous speaking for me..
if i only were in holland now.. :tongue: :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
what da hell r u talking about??? :eek: i said that tooske has probably got the smallest brain in the world. but hey, as long as she's good in the sack, then i don't care :dontcare: :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts