Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From http://www.fcbarcelona.com

The Spanish football authorities have also laid down transfer deadlines for next season. Squads need to be formed by the 15th September and there will be a transfer window between 15th December and 31st January. Other decisions taken include the remodelling of the Spanish Cup, which Barca have been readmitted to, which will be played with a new format that involves all the clubs from the first round. First division clubs will also be restricted to a maximum of five non-EEC nationals in the squad , with only three allowed on the pitch at one time.

What is non-EEC nationals?????

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
non-EEC nationals are players that do not come from european union countries. So players from other continents like Rivaldo or from non-union countries have to be limited to 3 on the field at a time, which right now is not a problem with Barca. I don't know, but Rivo may get his spanish citizenship soon.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANX!!!!!

I've heard that Roberto Carlos is going to get his Spanish citizenship, so I think Rivo is getting his as well. Can the two of them join the national team of Spain????? Just kidding!!!!!:p If they do so, I'll be mad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts