Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know if your team signed Yossi Benayun?

There is a rumor in Israel that you signed him for 5 years contract.

·
Registered
167 Posts
hmmm

I do not think so. Racing is known to give trials to numerous different footballers from the world (there has been an american to even chinese players coming to be tested at the club) I have not heard such rumours, but I will post if I read something.....

I am not sure much will be coming out from Israel these days due to the situations recently...

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is true.

Yossi Benayun signed a contract for 5 years in Racing Santander.

Racing coach Stian said that Benayun deal already finished and the club won't officialy publish it beause they trying to achive promotion and this might hear players in Benayuns posision.

The club also signed an attacking midfielder from the second division in Argentina.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Say ruven_atar, is this player good? How has he done in his last team (I think it's Maccabi Haifa)? Because I have strong symphaties with Racing

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Benayoun is a great player and some tip him to become the best player Israel ever produced. Good dribbles, great speed, knows how to read the game well, I'd say he's a classic #10. The problem is his temper: Too emotional, spoilt and childish at times. Would be interesting to see how he is doing in a foreign country. Not to sound arrogant but if everything goes according to the plan, Benayoun should move to one of the bigger clubs in Spain in a few years time. Santander is only his first step in Europe. (If the deal goes through) :)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Super Puyol said:
Yup, I just read the news in Marca today, he signed for 5 years; they're planning to sign Bachar from Hapoel Tel Aviv too.
In his contract it's says that if Santander won't be in the premier league in the 2003/2004 season Benayun will be loaned to a premier league team.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts