Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually make that two questions. Does he really believe in all that BS he's spreading in the press? :howler:

PS: Nacka...your favorite writer! :heart:

Mihajlovic: Inter Success Down To Us, Not Mourinho

Former Inter assistant coach Sinisa Mihajlovic insists that the reason the Nerazzurri have such a strong squad is because of the hard work that he and former coach Roberto Mancini did before Jose Mourinho’s arrival.

The ‘Special One’ has been receiving great praise for the results he has been obtaining thus far at San Siro and great things are expected this term.

However, Mihajlovic has taken another swipe at his old side and he has reminded everyone who have forgotten the work he and Mancini did during their spell there.

“Many people have short memories. When I and Mancini arrived, the Nerazzurri were not considered to be a great side,” said Mihajlovic.

“There were many problems internally at the club and it was myself and Mancini who organised things and we instilled a winning mentality.

“It just goes to show that there is no recognition in football any more.

“The reason Inter are so strong is because of the work that we did. It was a shame that our work was interrupted suddenly because we had achieved great results.”

The former Serbian international and Mancini were both axed at the end of last season following a number of problems with Massimo Moratti.

Mourinho was quickly dragged in through the door and his objectives are to win the Scudetto but, more importantly, lift the Champions League.

Salvatore Landolina :heart::heart::heart:

·
Registered
23,877 Posts
I wonder what's next... :groan:

Mihajlovic: I founded Inter

Sinisa Mihajlovic insists that the reason the Nerazzurri exist is because of the hard work that he and Roberto Mancini did in 19th century which laid the foundation for what was later to become known as FC Internazionale.

The ‘Special One’ has been receiving great praise for the results he has been obtaining thus far at San Siro and great things are expected this term.

Mihajlovic has taken another swipe at his old side and he has reminded everyone who have forgotten the work he and Mancini did during their spell there.

“Many people have short memories. When I and Mancini arrived, football had not been invented” said Mihajlovic.

Footie-Guru Salvatore Landolina

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
^:howler:

I have heard of a Legendary Coach... but never a Legendary Assistant Coach.

He must be sore about JM and JZ dedicating supercoppa to Mancio without him.

Thats normal... who would talk about the #2.

If I happen to meet him, I 'd say ......

'Man, Your freekicks were Great'

·
Registered
45,387 Posts
Well, Mihajlovic has a point since most of the existing squad gelled during Mancio's tenure. Although Mancini played a big part in our successes during his time, I'm not sure how much Mihajlovic did though. Obviously as an assistant, we have to assume he had a part to play. Perhaps one of those parts was "motivating" Vieira by leaving him on the pitch against Milan when he was injured. :D

But I digress. Landolina does it again. Inter's success? We've played the Super Cup and one match. Slightly premature for the headline, but what do I know? I'm not even qualified to be a journalist at goal.com. Because I don't have Compulsive Lying Disorder, which I assume is the only question at the goal.com job interview.

Anyway, I think this thread should be renamed to "Can Landolina Shut Up?". :angel:

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Salvatore Landolina's articles are about as credible as Fox News.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
sinisa can shut up cos no one will ever go outa their way to praise him cos he iz an a-grade a-whole

he sux azza human being and everyone knows it.....so there's no way certain players will go oua their way to praise him.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Miha was actually very popular amongst his teammates.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't mind Miha as a player or a coach. Good stuff. But stop talking down the current team with your comments. It is somewhat annoying when an ex- team official is constantly talking down the current way or doing things or perceptions. And it wasn't just once. I didn't say anything the first few times he said something. He is talking too much. Not even Mancio is doing this. Mancio conducted himself honrably. Ohh yeah he still has a contract situation to resolve.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Next Mihailovic will say I built this club with my hard earned money.:eek:

·
Registered
59,896 Posts
You people are forgetting something important - this article isn't citing any Italian source. And knowing Landolina..well.

Assuming it is true, it's rather sad that Miha would fish for credit like that. But he is right in the sense that Inter improved under Mancini, and it's not like Mourinho changed half the team either.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Official - Bologna sack Mihajlovic

:eek: this is crazy...

Papadopulo takes over.

Sacking a coach / appointing during run-ins is kinda strange

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
To be fair Mourinho is hardly doing anything more than Mancini had already done before him and indeed is instead playing even worst football :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
He is absolutely right that Mourinho is just winning because of what Mancio built and not because he added anything himself, but everyone knows this, its old news.

He is probably exaggerating his own influence abit too much though.

But its good that he is taking shots, the entire world needs to know that Mourinho has added nothing to this team and that he deserves no credit whatsoever, but infact the opposite.

I cant do it all by myself :proud:

·
Registered
32,727 Posts
The players seem to like Mou better than Mancio, though. Guess you can't blame them.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
All of Mancini, Maxwell, Jimenez, Balotelli, Vieira have had complaints with Mourinho and obviously Mourinho wasnt able to handle Adriano any better either.

Zlatan and Figo doesnt make up the entire team.

As for man management Mourinho hasnt been any better.

·
Registered
32,727 Posts
Complaints for not playing, but you're unlikely to see a Fontana style rant against Mourinho from any player.

I think it's no coincidence that the Chelsea players still speak fondly of Mou.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
To answer the question, no. And now that he got fired he will have even more time to spend with the media. The question is if the media will pay him any interest :undecide:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts