Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the money and support that you have, how come you have not won anything substantial at all these past decade and a half apart from a UEFA cup?

Clubs which spend a tiny fraction of the money inter has spent has done much much better than them.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
this question is so old its almost antique

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Mojo78 are you feeling a bit :broken: ? Does the loss at the weekend still hurt? Is that what made you come and ask that question here? By all means, be our guest and post here as often as you like but take your sour grapes and go somewhere else to lick your 3-2 injury time wounds.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
mojo..

That quote in your signature is completely wrong. Check out the real quote ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Possibly, Mojo could be asking a genuine positive question. We cant always be so paranoid.. right?

Mojo.. I suppose that if you had followed through these years.. you will find Inter having a confusing project. Is it with Simoni or Lippi or Cuper or Zac and others. Lippi claimed that Inter are full of Spoilt players. I believe that is very true... how would one player repect the coach's requirements when the coach could be changed anytime.

Moratti's involvment in players.... some might see that sticking to the owner is better than following this or that requirements.. they are also humans... they also are like us.. trying to comment on decisions and make up our own ideal plans. So, a shaky structure. A more desperate management, and no long term project.

thats my point of view.. others may have theirs.. i think Inter are learning the Hard way.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
The reason behind the problem by the looks of it is goings on behind the scenes, look at the times under Moratti we have far from have a settled unit. By this I mean the same manager, coaching setup and players for more than 2 years. Obviously Moratti wants to suceed hence why he is still "owns" the club, he doesn't want to go until he gets some bite for his buck.

·
Registered
45,468 Posts
This dude doesn't even care about the response. Check his custom title. He shouldn't be graced with an Interista's proper reply.

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Razman said:
mojo..

That quote in your signature is completely wrong. Check out the real quote ;)
i stand corrected...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
mojo78 said:
With all the money and support that you have, how come you have not won anything substantial at all these past decade and a half apart from a UEFA cup?

Clubs which spend a tiny fraction of the money inter has spent has done much much better than them.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
If you're an Inter supporter you'd likely point to 97/98 and say from a moral and ethical stand point they were the champions.

When the so called best team in Italy is doping their own players it's always going to be an uphilll battle to win the league.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Tunis4life said:
If you're an Inter supporter you'd likely point to 97/98 and say from a moral and ethical stand point they were the champions.

When the so called best team in Italy is doping their own players it's always going to be an uphilll battle to win the league.
01-02 - 90 minutes away

1 - 13 of 13 Posts