Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys:)

You guys are one of my most respected boards in Xtratime.I dont post much here, but I read a lot, and usually there's always sth good.

Now I just wanna ask, I see there's this new form up?The one linked in Jimmy's signature?Is it owned by Jimmy ? or Xavi? And many of you guy seem to have moved there, and recently, this board is suffering a bit (relatively).Are you guys concentrating on taht site more, or is it just the end of season blues?

And I wanna know if the move to the other place was for some specific reason, adn if so, what is it?:)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
It´s not owned by me (how the phuck could I afford that?! :D). :) It´s owned by Josh originally from Inter-Online and other sites. He´s the webmaster there and me and Xavi was appointed as Administrators. :)

This forums fall really doesn´t have anything to do with IF [www.interforums.com]. I just wanted to make that clear. :)
But in some way it can prevent this forum to become as good as it once was. Because now many people is starting to notice this forums complete lack of quality, while we at IF has become a bigger community and have more quantity than what we had for some weeks ago. I do not believe this forum is relevant to that though. :)
It´s just that there the Inter bashers doesn´t exist. We are all friends and have a very good spirit over there and don´t have so many fights as we have here.
We are also trying to attract more people during the summer when there´s no Inter matches, by have a WC forum made there too. :)

The crew there does indeed exists of the XT Inter fans, but it was never made with the intention of making this forum less good, nor is it that sites "fault" that this forum looks the way it does today. :)

I hope that has answered some of your questions and some more. ;)

·
Registered
17,719 Posts
Who's posting over there dude? I might check it out coz this place is just unbearable with *****s like Merdinter, Jackpot, 009 etc.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
red, that place is much much better than here...although it's not as big as XT but IF is growing and growing very fast...i think we should all support IF... :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
If this site has intelligent, deep, and well thought out topics and various debates I'd like to try it, this site was great when I first got here, now its much too watered down.
So Jimmy, how about you give an adress to this place:
THNKS!:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
carmelo, the link is already in jimmy's signature.. :) just click 'INTER FORUMS'...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts