Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heys, i dun know if this is a suggestion or a question relating to my settings...everytime i want to go back to previous pages,,,
i have to double click the 'Back' button on the top left corner of the page. the frustrating part is double clicking the back button,
bcoz im so use to just pressing it once.
this is bcoz for other sites i go to i just press it once and it goes to the previous site.

is their way to fix this? or this is part of settings for xtratime???

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Yes this is a know issue. Some other users experience it too. It is said that the problem is with Internet Explorer, and that switching to Netscape Navigator fixes it. But I use IE too and I never have to click back twice. But perhaps you should give Netscape are try, to see if that fixes it for you.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/download.jsp

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Its because of the Google ads (that don't exist) in the frame at the top of each page, under home | about | community | store | sponsors | recommend | chat. The program treats the Google page seperately for some reason.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh the site works fine when i use netscape...

how come some ppl with IE have no problems and i do??? can it be fixed?

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
I had the same problem but today is working well, I don´t know if you´ve done something but it works! The problem now is that I always go 2 pages back, I´m so used to it..:D:eek:

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Even for some IE you won't encounter the double-back problem. What you need to do is to clear your cookies and re-log-in and if that still doesn't work, I think the problem should be no more coz as you can see now we've got new google ads...I think :)

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts