Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to prove a point to some English guy who has illusions of victory that Argentina have a good record against England historically. Of course he only quoted the record for World Cup competitions. I was wondering if anyones knows what the record of Wins/loss/draws is against England including all the exhibitions that have been played.

By the way congradulations on winning the World Cup!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh well, thanks for the info. I've still got the fact that Argentina hasn't lost to England in WC action since '66. I'm sure you will have the better record after June ;) :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
It will be a pleasure beating england, it's always nice to get a positive result against them......

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And as a half Irishman its a pleasure to see your lads beat england :) I'm predicting 3-1 for Argentina.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
It will be a pleasure beating england, it's always nice to get a positive result against them......
yep, how often does that happen :rolleyes:

I just cant wait for this game it'll be a great night for both teams, but better for us when we beat you 2-0 :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Bring it on, we will at lease score one...or two...maybe three..

·
Registered
164 Posts
Irish friend, we have beaten them in the last two world cup meetings in 86 and 98 I hope we can keep the logical results going, it's going to be a heck of a game.:hopefull: Argentina has not lost in 15 matches in a row, hopefully we can keep that record going.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.