Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the deal with it?

I have been away from xtratime for some time and I come back with this sticky thing... in every forum.

Why?

If we are linked to a player surely a thread with the headline '???? linked to Liverpool' will not be that annoying...

I mean the problem with the rumour thread is that it has a hell of a lot of information but it is just one thread.
Another problem is that it does not raise awareness when a new rumour comes in...

Maybe it's just me in my old age

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
It is just that the previous bunch of Liverpool FM, including me, finds the topics like "Luis Figo in talks", "Zidane: Liverpool interests me" take up space on the first page of the forum and each reply, if any, will not be too many. By consolidating them in one thread "Rumours Thread", it will save the clattering and one can find the latest News or comments from the thread via the Last Post reference. That was the doing of the last FM "committee". Perhaps the current batch can consider this and do some changes to it.

paw;)

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Hi pool_till_I_die and paw..

Actually.. I think we can do it a step better.. total diplomacy :)

We'll create a poll that will run until next Saturday.. and by the end of the week.. we'll see what the guys (and gals) here would prefer:

1. ONE transfer rumor thread
2. A rumor thread for various rumors but mega rumors can have seperate threads.
3. No rumor thread and every rumor gets a thread..

(Of course FM votes count for double votes.. CM votes are not considered :tongue: kidding of course) :)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
This is something refreshing on a dull Saturday afternoon.:)

paw;)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've just stayed awake to make sure that I don't miss the football... I need a life... or an alarm clock...

Maybe I'll go mad and get both:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts