Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering does he get any playing time at all? I'm guessing he doesnt, which means he hasnt been any good for you guys so far. He was very fun to watch when he played in the Mexican league.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
As far as I am concerned, he hasn't started a single game this season and I can't remember him even making a substitute appearence. Forlan is scoring regularly now, so I can't see him get a chance in the first team anytime soon.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Figueroa has started in 3 matches for Villarreal, he played full matches against Real Madrid and Malaga, and 76 min against Getafe.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
i have my doubts bout him but he is young and needs 2 settle, only time will tell

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
KnoccOut said:
i thought he was injuried? ... and he did start against real madrid his first game with villarreal..
Yvonne said:
Figueroa has started in 3 matches for Villarreal, he played full matches against Real Madrid and Malaga, and 76 min against Getafe.
According to the official Villareal website he hasn't made any appearences. Maybe they are just slow to update I guess.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
According to the official Villareal website he hasn't made any appearences. Maybe they are just slow to update I guess.
..is the worst web page of the world..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts