Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many internationals has he played for Romania, cause some reports say 7 and other reports say 14. Please help me with this.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
All i know is that he's an ajax player and very young....
chivu go to the dutch forum and answer my question.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
chivu: Yah, that site is a bit screwey. One day you can get in, the next it doesn't load. Just keep trying it, and you'll get in. They also have an English Version for you :)

mzzl

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally the site works for me, but I don't know if it's reliable. Cause Chivu has 2 caps, but the site says 1 and according to the site he's 1.76 but al the other sources say 1.83.
Strange.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
He does have 1 caps. He was called up for a Euro qualifier and did not play. I am pretty sure about this.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, he played two friendlies against Cyprus. One last year and the other one last month.

D

·
0 Posts
Will Lobont be Romania's no.1 keeper at Euro 2000?

Is playing against Holland on Saturday?, it should feel like home to him, because the match is played in his club's stadium, Amsterdam Arena.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Driver X: Lobont being Romania's #1 for Euro2000 is a very intersting question. About a month ago I would say YES without a doubt, but now I just don't know. If Stelea doesn't recover from his injury Prunea has a chance of becomign the #1 for Euro2000 because of his recent club form and his experience.

Today, Lobont will probably start, at least to get experience. If he performs well he will be the #1 for Euro2000 as well. So watch the game and tell me how he did :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts