1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
58,788 Posts
France will win I think.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
URUGUAY will beat Senegal in a good old fashioned penalty kick shoot-out!

Reactions: Dmitriy

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Speed vs Organization. Cavani healthy?
Discuss.
well .....my guess is...if uruguay loses...cavani will have a chokah thread....if france loses...im not sure who will have that chokak thread...griezman? mbappe?...humm..pogba? ...decisions decisions:D

so reza...i think you are missing the point here and...you risk having a chokah thread yourself :lala: :D

·
Registered
69,813 Posts
I don't think Uruguay has enough energy to resist France. I'd like it, but I have doubts.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
if cavani out they dont stand a chance imo, suarez and cavani had a perfect understanding today, made two beautiful goals in 2 chances, and uruguay has such a solid defense, impressive to watch, but france is of coz a more resourceful team, and with a bit of patience can break the uruguayan very tight defense...matter of seeing how patient they will be

i hope uruguay can make it, we'll see

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
I'm going to go with France on this one only because of Cavani's health. He's a huge blow to their team. Suarez and Cavani compensate for lacking a true playmaker, they do most of the creating, also Cavani is a tremendous force defensively and winning them possession and opportunities. Without him the team feels more limited both ways. Should he not start I wonder who they will put in the lineup.

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
France can take out these south american teams with ease...

·
Registered
44,820 Posts
I'm going to go with France on this one only because of Cavani's health. He's a huge blow to their team. Suarez and Cavani compensate for lacking a true playmaker, they do most of the creating, also Cavani is a tremendous force defensively and winning them possession and opportunities. Without him the team feels more limited both ways. Should he not start I wonder who they will put in the lineup.
You already know who. Stuani.

·
General Iordanescu
28,606 Posts
Apparently Cavani will not be starter, but would be fit for the semis... So which will come out on top, France's offense or Uruguay's defence?

IMO, we're heading to a France-Brazil semi, by the looks of it.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts