Xtratime Community banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,945 Posts
they r well structured and have chemistry.

I still believe belgium willl take the trophoy this yr and croatia will be in the finals too!

England is having a great worldcup so if they end up losing it...they still had a good, good wc and their future is bright.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,651 Posts
I didn't think England would be able to pull off an upset against this mighty Sweden. But I'll be gracious in defeat, so...

Congrats England, well deserved win. Enjoy the celebrations Stevie, Bill and Rob (and anyone I might have forgotten).

:party:

Reactions: Ronaldwho?

·
Greta joke sharer
23,651 Posts
Man, if only Ibra was still around. With Berg being surely the worst and most wasteful striker at this World Cup, Sweden did good coming this far.
It would have been enough to call up Ghoddos before Iran snatched him up. Or even playing a midfielder like Ken Sema in Berg's position.

Berg is simply not good enough to score against quality opposition. And since scoring (against weaker teams) is his only skill it's kind of hard to understand why he keeps getting playing time. He's rubbish in the buildup phase, ruining more than he contributes.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
101 - 109 of 109 Posts