Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Chelsea, Spurs, Newcastle, Lazio, Benfica, Kazan, Basel are the possible opponents.

Anything apart from Benfica and Basel will be a disaster. After enduring 180mins of the pu$$iest football against the worst team has lead me to think this way.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Calling out Chelsea or Newcastle. Can't imagine anything else. Lazio / Kazan are my second picks.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
You will spank Lazio!

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Lazio will go over FB like a lawnmower if Aykut replicates his pu$$y approach. Giving a shit Plzen that much time and possession is one thing. But it is altogether different with this Lazio team.

Oh and apparently Lazio have a stadium ban for racism, so the return leg in Rome will be played in a closed stadium.

4,059 Posts
Köy takimi Plzen now a Lazio which has no fans in their stadium for the game vs fener. Also Klose and their keeper is injured apparently. Lorik Cana is their CB. Shouldn't be a problem for fener but if fb plays like they did vs plzen it's bye bye in EL

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Ulubatlı Sarp;10114722 said:
Köy takimi Plzen now a Lazio which has no fans in their stadium for the game vs fener. Also Klose and their keeper is injured apparently. Lorik Cana is their CB. Shouldn't be a problem for fener but if fb plays like they did vs plzen it's bye bye in EL
Pretty much my thoughts exactly as well.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Lorik Cana actually starts for them? :howler: they're hopeless, what an overrated bum that dude was. How many fights did I have over that useless piece of shit.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Lorik Cana actually starts for them? :howler: they're hopeless, what an overrated bum that dude was. How many fights did I have over that useless piece of shit.
And we got Muslera in return :howler:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
What a sweet ass deal that was :thmbup: Lorik Cana was slow, was the ultimate butcher, couldn't make a pass to save his life. Crazy he's got to chance to play for some good clubs with his limited abilities. What a life.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Our manager is going to pussy out with some bullshit tactics against Lazio and they're going to koy our amina. It worked against these rif raf teams like Plzen and Bate, but it wont work against a decent side like Lazio.

The only advantage is that they wont have their fans at the game.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts