• Total voters
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will there be a riot between the fans?

The timing of an important match between them now is great!:happy:

I expect Greece to win just because they are fighting for more than a footballing win here :party::drunk:

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,014 Posts
Forza Greece!!!
After Denmark got out go GreeCe!!!!! Seriously nothing but respect for this team. They know they lack the talent but make up with hardwork and persistent and some decent organistional work. Germany **** them chokers of last decade, the earlier they go out the better.

That said Friki is still a fag.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cant wait to see the banners the fans are going to have in this game..
hope to see some solid EU trolling!!!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Expecting a comfortable German victory.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Expecting Greece to get gangbanged into the middle of next week

·
Fourth Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
4,820 Posts
greece is too boring team even his own fans ust be bored and germany team very good but i dont like them. so dont know who to support.

i wish greece not win because then 1 more game in semi final also will be too boring

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
I want to read this headline twice in the upcoming weeks:
"Germany kicks Greece out of Euro"

:D :pp :devil:
:howler:
greece is too boring team even his own fans ust be bored and germany team very good but i dont like them. so dont know who to support.

i wish greece not win because then 1 more game in semi final also will be too boring
:thumbsup:

I hate Greece, the team still gives me nightmares after 2004 where they bore me to death with their defensive anti exciting football. Id honestly rather watch paint dry then watch Greece play. So gonna be supporting ze Germans.

·
The 12th Player
1,154 Posts
usually i would say its a easy win for the best nt in the euro, but the greeks gonna win this one for sure.

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
Forza Greece!!!
After Denmark got out go GreeCe!!!!! Seriously nothing but respect for this team. They know they lack the talent but make up with hardwork and persistent and some decent organistional work. Germany **** them chokers of last decade, the earlier they go out the better.

:thumbsup:

Come on Greece allthough I dont give them much chance.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
I hate Greece, the team still gives me nightmares after 2004 where they bore me to death with their defensive anti exciting football. Id honestly rather watch paint dry then watch Greece play. So gonna be supporting ze Germans.
ANqI6XcEphg

U mad?

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
ANqI6XcEphg

U mad?
Zagorakis made Lizerazu look amateurish on that play. Credit for the not-oft used Lakis for making the run into the box which drew the defender out and away from Charisteas.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts