Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to love this guy ages ago. Then his relationship with Rijkaard deteriorated and he acted like a BRAT!. Would any of you welcome him back at all if we were to pay the Buy Back fee from Porto?

Opininons??

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Please no Quaresma, thank you.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I had hope for Quaresma, I always wanted him to play on the left, and the only time Rijkaard did that was against Albacete where he scored!!!

His time is up, he won't be back, but I believe that Rijkaard didn't give him enough of a chance, and doesn't know how to manage such players.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
NO THANKS!!!

he wasn't good for the team, he plays for himself, and thats could be in tiness not football.

and he talk too much, and do too damn less

he got his chance, and he wasted it.

Visca el Barca :strong: :heart:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Quaresma is doing good at Porto ... but he's not outstanding ... so he wouldn't actually increase our squad IMO

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
like to have him at Roma....i dunno if hes making tons of money but i think he could add something to many teams...

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
like to have him at Roma....i dunno if hes making tons of money but i think he could add something to many teams...
Honestly, I don't think so. He has talent, but his head is not prepared for the big leagues, IMO.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
still young though...has time to mature more..

but i honestly dont think he has many problems...apart from not getting on with the Barca coach i have not really heard anything else about him getting into trouble...could just be my ears are closed

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
still young though...has time to mature more..

but i honestly dont think he has many problems...apart from not getting on with the Barca coach i have not really heard anything else about him getting into trouble...could just be my ears are closed
He had problems with the coach, because he's a cry baby. He was an important signing last season, he played the first matches and he didn't take profit of his chances. Then Luis García appeared and he did very well. Quaresma started to cry because he was not playing, that's his only problem with Rijkaard. If he had put all the rage and anger of the field, he would not have had any problem.

His problem is that he had heard many times that he was the "new Figo" and the truth is that he's far away from Figo's level with his age. Quaresma should learn that he has to "talk" on the pitch, not in the press conferences.

When he cried that "I don't ever play", he should wonder what he had done when he got the chance. A bad teammate. He's only a promising player, not a star. He should know that if he wants to be considered as a star, he must talk on the pitch, not in the press conferences.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
We'll never see him back at the club. I don't want him back and wish we'd bought C Ronaldo back then instead.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
I remember Quaresma was deemed to be better than Cristiano at the time. What a "waste" of talent so far.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Quaresma is overrated and his big mouth never helped him. I don't care for him - young talents will always come up. He was nothing out of the ordinary.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Queresma has been Porto's best and most consistent player this season.

His problem is he doesn't respond well to a coach's criticism. And he'll pout if he isn't getting time on the pitch instead of motivating himself to earning his roster spot.

He needs to grow up, fast - but his talent is certainly not overrated.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Pila said:
Queresma has been Porto's best and most consistent player this season.
It's easy to be consistent in an inconsistant squad ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts