Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's Quaresma doing in Barcelona this season?

I've seen him play in a few pre-season games for Barcelona and he seemed like a pretty good young talent but I haven't seen him or Barcelona play since so I'll be thankful if someone gets me up to date

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well he is not playing much, cause idiot Rijkard , wont let him and Saviola play much, cause hes got the Kluivert, Overmars, Cocu, Van Bronchorst....

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Telcontar said:
Well he is not playing much, cause idiot Rijkard , wont let him and Saviola play much, cause hes got the Kluivert, Overmars, Cocu, Van Bronchorst....
Yer. Idiot Rikard which has won what, 10 games in a row...

·
Registered
497 Posts
Barca should be fightin for CL spot, and not UEFA cup, + 2 most talented youngsters on the bench, every match..
Rijkard has a potential, but he needs to learn a lot...

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Telcontar said:
Barca should be fightin for CL spot, and not UEFA cup, + 2 most talented youngsters on the bench, every match..
Rijkard has a potential, but he needs to learn a lot...
What a load of crap. He had a bad Start but what has he won, 8? 10? games in a row. over the last 2-3 months (bar Celtic game) Barca have been great.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
i hope he gets a chance to play next season.......since ive seen him ive always been interested in watching him play even more...hard to argue with success right now but a month ago not everyone would of been so high on Rijkard...but they have won like 10 games in a row so they are the hottest team in Spain

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
i hope he gets a chance to play next season.......since ive seen him ive always been interested in watching him play even more...hard to argue with success right now but a month ago not everyone would of been so high on Rijkard...but they have won like 10 games in a row so they are the hottest team in Spain
Complety agree - i like the lad and i hope he gets games but u cant argue with succes.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Quaresma hasn't been playing as many minutes as expected, but my guess is it is because he isn't the smartest decision maker and has an attitude problem. Perhaps he needs to learn some stuff, the talent he has no doubt about it.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Telcontar said:
Isn't Kluivert benched/injured? I've watched two Barca games the last week and Saviola started both.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
the reason why Quaresma isn't playing is because of his mouth and his inability to look beyond the dribble in a game...he has so much f'n skill but he doesn't use his head when playing the game..and his mouth then gets in the way..i'm sure he's pissed off a number of people at Barcelona including Rijkard...so he deserves to be on the bench...which is a waste of talent, but he does it to himself....he thinks he's already a star even before he's done anything...hopefully he'll wake up before he turns into a denilson....perhaps he should be sent to Man U where Alex has kicked Ronaldo a few times and seems to be getting the results....

this is why Ronaldo will be at Euro 2004 and Quaresma will be back with the under 21's.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
The problem is that Rijkaard doesn't have balls to tell the media that there is a problem between him and Quaresma. Instead he says there's no problems, but everyone can see past that.

BTW: Over-rated? Show me some players who won a national title at the age of 18 who are "over-rated." It's B/S to call him another Simao Sabrosa.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts