Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COming up this weekend

im lucky enough to get one and the extra training :)

i would like a form upswing for my mag keeper as poor form is quite bad :(.......

apart from that it will be a MOTS and i think TS should drop to CONTENT so it will be like playing on delerious.

i plan opn starting a supernatural middie +3, mag middie +1 and a mag +0. and i hope to pull something to the tune of titanic...though who i set as wingers and if they go TM will make a huge difference, according to a tool i could get magical middle if i set my two outs to TM. dont know if i will sacrifice the wing attack though which is normally brilliant-mag on both sides.

my opponent is a scoring trainer, and his best part is his Extra Terrestial offence, but his middle is anemic, as is his defence and i hope the sheer posession reduces him to no chances, as with keeper in bad form i wont save too many i think, though defence dont mean much in HT or so the def trainers say.

Good luck to everyone in quali's

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I too managed to get a qualifier, thus the extra week of training.

I play a sucker who trains keepers and is certain he will beat me. Fat chance! The only thing he had going for himself was my injured midfield, which just recovered in the knick of time.

I'm confident that my brilliant attack along with my brilliant defense will be enough to silence this child.

wish me luck :nervous:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I play a game to stay in the league. Raanan mentioned my rival had given up on the game but I'm taking no chances. MOTS at home with my best lineup should give me a nice midfield rating(brilliant is what I'm looking for if not higher), amazing defence rating (possibly a divine in some wing) and a victory which will promise me another season in Ligat ha'Al and an opportunity to improve the team.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well this is what my friendly gave me

Croats in Miami
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: Normal
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (Unlimited)

Midfield: titanic
Right Side Defence: formidable
Central Defence: outstanding
Left Side Defence: brilliant
Right Side Attack: formidable
Central Attack: formidable
Left Side Attack: outstanding

thats a nice 103 hatstats...and keeper in poor form...so that can rise by another 5 points easy....:D

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
My winger who got injured against Orange is clear to play in my qualifiers, which is excellent since the other winger (same level) dropped to inad form and this guy is solid.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
form happened

my supernatural is in solid
my new mag is in solid
other mag is in solid.

i can smell ET middle :D

damn gk still in poor...and i even got a GK trainer...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congrats yoav...i hope to emulate you ;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i have successfully relegated myself, i am ready to re organise team. and ready to aim for along time in the cup.

is their any good HT managers out their able to help with re order my team please? :confused:

edit// i am just confused weather to still train my good midfield, then go defensive or attack. maybe change formation to 343 or something. i am so confused :sob:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I play a forwards trainer tonight, so this guy has magnificient ratings in that department, but for the rest it's solid or lower. So I expect a win for my boys unless his attack will prove to be so deadly that he can even win this one this, cause it has proven to be enough too in his current division.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Bastin FC lost 3-2, and will have to endure yet another season in Division VI. Nuts.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
A sweet 7-0 victory for me in the play-offs and the game was only tight for the first 10 minutes, cause after that I scored 5 goals in 12 minutes including one in the 20th, 21st and 22nd minute. A major relief after all those small wins this season I had. Finally a game I didn't have to worry about for such a long period. The two more goals in the second half were not more than the icing on the cake.

Another season in Div IV.26 for me and my bogeyteam has promoted to division III. :)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
behold

Croats in Miami
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: Match of the Season
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (Unlimited)

Midfield: mythical
Right Side Defence: formidable
Central Defence: outstanding
Left Side Defence: outstanding
Right Side Attack: excellent
Central Attack: solid
Left Side Attack: formidable

and i won 7-1....the attack was lessened as i messed up and played a passable striker over a formidable/solid.

btw the middle was w/out any WTM

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Thanks. :) I know what I have to do next season. Win every game.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
umm two excellent PM'ers with solid wing they are 19 and 26 (soon to be 20 and 27)

i think i will sell the 27 yr old soon (when he hits formid PM) and buy a young formid wing/solid pm player.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts