Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where i can fine info on the qualifying process for the CL? Dinamo won the Croatian league, and I just read that Hajduk got the other CL spot. I know we had this last year, but I thought our league ranking dropped and we only had one team in teh CL this year.

Does anybody know a site other than uefa that can clarify this?

D

·
0 Posts
Hey IVO, what do think about this for the Champions League Final.
Crvena Zvezda - Dinamo Zagreb....
doh! Could you imagine?

my Red Star is finally champion again after 5 years.....forget EURO2000, forget the national team....RED STAR!!!!!!!

yes I'm one of those people who would rather see my favourite club team win the Champions league than my country's national team win EURO2000 or the world cup for that matter...

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that match would be something else. It hink these teams are the antithesis of each other ;)

It'd be a good match, but I think the host city of the CL final would have a heart attack if they had to host a final like this. :D You know how stupid some Europeans can be, they'd probably think it would turn into a blood bath.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I think Dinamo gets directly in the third round as a first team, as well as Hajduk which is in phase 2. They would play the qualifants, and we've got to wait for the draw to find out with whom Dinamo will play.
PS: I hope this year Levski (?-I'd know for sure if we'd play in CL in Saturday, I've already gotten a ticket :eek: ) won't run into any other Balkan team, cauz I want to see most of them in the CL hehe ;) .

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhh the return of the "pride of Poland".

How do you think Polish clubs will manage themselves in Europe next year?

I heard a story from WWII. The Germans invaded Poland, so the Polish got a great idea. They threw some grenades over the line at the Germans.

The Germans pulled the pins on them and threw them back :D :D :D IT was a bloodbath :D :D

YOu shouldn't knock us Croats, after all, we are your FOREFATHERS. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts