Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well season after season this guy just seem's to keep defying the critic's,he didn't get a fair run at the Euro's this year but once again he's taken off where he's left off from last season with blistering form.Another double away to Spartak in the UEFA cup but no doubt his goal of the season would be a huge candidate away to tough Catania.How well do you rate this guy,and can he really play for a big club?

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i do rate him highly as one of the best italian strikers in the last 2 seasons, if not the best. he impressed me since his brilliant season with sampdoria 2 seasons ago. he likes scoring the difficult goals which gks don`t predict from him. i was looking donadoni to give him the real chance on the international level(euro), but unfortunately he didn`t.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's heap's Kop a fantastic compilation there:proud::thumbsup:,I think the goal vs Chievo was probably the best at around 2.22 even though one was as good as the other.He really has beome such a star player,will be intereting to see how he would perform at a bigger club playing in the Champion's league and hopefully the next WC "FORZA QUAGLIA":thumbsup::proud:

·
A true hero
31,411 Posts
Does anyone else think he knocks the ball far too far infront of himself when he's running at people, or is that just me?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Quagliarella isnt a great dribbler, isnt a great passer, isnt even the best finisher in the world, but somehow game after game he does something pretty special. He obviously has alot to work on, but already he can score and assist and thats enough.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Quagliarella is class. He can beat players, his movement is very smart, he scores plenty of goals and he in my opinion is one of the best in the world at shooting from distance. Everytime he hits that ball at goal it seems to be pure class, and gets fans off their seats when he is on the ball.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Thank's heap's Kop a fantastic compilation there:proud::thumbsup:,I think the goal vs Chievo was probably the best at around 2.22 even though one was as good as the other.He really has beome such a star player,will be intereting to see how he would perform at a bigger club playing in the Champion's league and hopefully the next WC "FORZA QUAGLIA":thumbsup::proud:
welcome mate..

yea we may see him as the main striker for italy next WC. he still a young and can give you for many years to come. but i still wait as you for the real start for him with the azzuri.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts